Big Boys Need Love Too!

I have moved down 2 sizes in tops but only 1 1/2 sizes in bottoms - very annoying cos one size is too big but the other too tight for comfort wearing !!!!

well my 18s are too big, and i just bought a size 16 coat although there is no way i am a size 16... guessing it's made for bulky jumpers to go underneath. boobs are still firmly in a size 20 i think. although i think it's time i got remeasured. although i'm always disappointed. last time i went wearing a bra that was mahoosive only to come out wearing one in exactly the same size but a different style!! aaargh.

abz xx

Oh no, not the bra lady!!!!!!! Well, I started out at size 24 in June and now I'm size 20 on top and probably about size 21 on the bottom (???) x

It's great to go down in sizes isn't it? My size 16 jeans are getting a little too baggy now so yesterday when I went into town I bought some 14's.

If I'm gonna turn size 21 into size 20 I'll have to make a good effort before Christmas and leave the naughty box alone for a bit ;)

You & me both hun. My 19 is definately gonna become an 18!! lol :D

Oh yes
We are
Going
Down
Down
down

Yay us
:talk017:​

:giggle:

:happy036:

This is REALLY weird!

I just gave my room a really good tidy, and while i was at it, i sorted out my wardrobe (i just keep throwing junk into it!) and i found my stash of 'jeans and shorts that i wanted to keep incase i can ever fit in them again'.

Guess what i did? Yep thats right ladies and Gents, i tried them all on, and bingo, i now fit perfectly into them all, apart from one pair of jeans that gives me a bit to much of a muffin top, but they close easily, i am 100% shocked, i have been living in 2 pairs of jeans for months, and now i have got like 5-6 pairs to wear!! lol

This is my totally shocked face!! lol. So looks like we are all going down in size indeed!! lol

woo i love that, i've rediscovered a bunch of pretty skirts that were labelled under "to fit in one day" and now im wearing them to all these shows im doing! well done us! xxx

Hiya - I'm still up but not for long. Tyn, I know what you mean about the muffin top thing - that's how I am with the size 20 bottoms (hence the comment about being size 21). They fit but I wouldn't be comfortable or feel good.

Hi Elle - Hope you've had a good day.

Well night night everyone. See you all bright and too early tomorrow. x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

What a day it was yesterday weather wise. Mr Sun put in a few appearances to throw us off the scent and then the heavens opened and the wind blew and I tought the roof was falling in it was so loud.

I see that no-one else was stupid enough to be up and posting after I posted last night - not surprising really, it was quite late.

I don't know what today has in store but it's back to work for me after what turned out to be a VERY lazy Sunday. I did get a visit from my youngest daughter and her husband which is always a good thing. She always manages to make me smile. :)

I believe it's six weeks at work until we break up for the Christmas holidays - I think I need a few "no treat" weeks before then starting with this week. :)

:character00238: Have a lovely Monday everyone and a good week :character00238:

I was falling asleep at the computer again so I went to bed at about 10.30 last night. I can't wait to be a proper size 14, that would make me happy!

OMG I am watching tv and there is a woman who is 36 stone! and she is a model! OMG!!!

good morning guys. i am a size 17 at the mo and want that to be a 16 by christmas. what i would really like is for people to stop visiting and wanting to go out to eat. i know i'm supposed to do this off my own back but i don't want parties or family gatherings or anything until christmas now!!

i'm trying to get time off so i can visit family in the weekend of the 21st december and i think i'll take a week off cd from then. or until new year. will see how it goes. i don't want to go mad. just a little more mad than usual :) and then work at combatting the damage. i would really really like to get down to the weight i'd need to be to start training as a cdc. also, just after christmas would be a good time to become one i would imagine. it's wake up time for a lot of people. i always feel awful after christmas so i would imagine others would too. it isn't a great feeling. hmm. am going to work out what weight i need to be to start my cdc training... and hopefully, after tonight's weigh in, it will be about 1 stone 4lbs to get to that weight. which is hopefully achievable before then... fingers crossed. i don't think i'm going to have a particularly successful weigh in tonight. but am hoping for 2lbs :)

abz xx

Just think Jenn, running around after 3 kids (i include the OH in this, as we men are pretty much just tall children with facial hair) You will lose a ton just in that i think! lol.

Off for my WI in half an hour, dreading it, had to many slip ups this week, add to that the fact its only been 4 days since my last WI, i am going to be shocked if i get more than 2lbs gone this week. But ah well, this week is my official AAM week, so just been to iceland and got buckets of Quorn. I got chicken, burgers and sausages, with some veggie, so hopefully that will be nice. I also picked up some Coke Zero, i have heard its great to stop the sugar cravings which i have been having alot of recently, and the fact water is tasting so bloody foul for me at the moment, no idea why but drinking tap water is recently just disgusting, so got a pack of emergency drinks for when it really bugs me, so i can just grab a can and be happy.

Over the moon that i wore a pair of jeans today i haven't been able to fit in proper for AGES. Happy happy happy!

sorry to rain on your parade tyn, but it's just the pieces and the mince we are supposed to have... although i can't really see the problem with burgers and sausages, i think their carb content is higher... you may not have a problem for one week, but i wouldn't make a massive habit out of it.

how did wi go?

abz xx

Back