Big Boys Need Love Too!

ha. well the other end of the office is full of women so i can natter with them but where i am is just me and three guys... it can be nice... it can be nasty. just depends if i get more than a grunt out of them, ha.

abz xx

Hiya I've been lurking around for about 30 mins. or so but I'm feeling a bit shocked at the moment so I've been concentrating on a cup of coffee.

I got out of work around 4 this evening and didn't have a bad journey home. Then, walking down the garden path I was destracted looking for a parcel I was expecting to be left and my toe caught my trouser leg on the other foot and tripped. I went flying down a small step onto the patio landing on my knees and hands, somehow knocking my shoulder on something. I got up,shaking like a leaf from head to toe.

The cat was me-owing for her food so I very shakily sorted that out and made a cup of coffee and sat down with my laptop.

My knees are both hurting and the left one is hot and red and beginning to swell. My left shoulder feels a bit bruised.

I found the parcel on the way in and it was a skirt I had ordered with a fluted up and down hemline that I can't remember the name of. It's got an elasticated waist so I ordered it in a size 18 - fingers crossed.

Well guys, I have managed to try the skirt on. It fits :) It's jersey fabric though which is quite clingey so I will probably wear something longish on the top. I don't often wear skirts - I'm a trouser/jeans person but I'm quite looking forward to an finding an occasion to wear the skirt. Maybe if I had a skirt on this evening I wouldn't have fallen :D

I have stopped shaking now and I am feeling quite sore in parts - I'll have to do a body part audit in a mo to make sure everything is working properly :eek:

Oki i am officially feeling crap. I am positive i am out of Ketosis, and been trying hard today to not do anything naughty, drank my water, had my packs, had some quorn mince and veggies, but my belly feels really weird... kinda sick feeling, but not really sick feeling. Like before you want to barf, you know its going to happen, but its awhile away yet.. very strange.

Also got a night out tomorrow, going to the bird Cage in Manchester for my best mates birthday, so that should be an event lol. Already limiting myself on the booze this time, i know my limits this time around i hope lol. I can't wait for this AAM week to be over, i just want to get back on to pure packs and water with no food.. its stupidly dangerous... the AAM weeks should be removed.. not half cocked me up these last week and a half.

Oh and Gem! I hope your ok!

Yea - s'ok Tyn I'm a born survivor. Poor you though, you seem to be having a hard time of it x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

I feel a lot better this morning but quite stiff. I might be able to manage driving to school once I have had my shower so probably won't have to She won't mind cos we're like that with each other but I won't bother her if I don't have to :)

The scales were kind to me today. We are very good friends now that they have told me I have lost 2lb :) Tickers on the move today - sometimes maggots can be friends - Whoopee :D

:character00238: Have a good day everyone :character00238:

oh gem. you poor thing. i really hope your soreness goes away soon.

and tyn. keep at it. don't eat anything bad. you should still be in ketosis on AAM but some people are sensitive to it. drinking will knock you out of ketosis however so i wouldn't drink again if i were you...

hope you get on a little better today.

i feel like sh*t today. so down and gloomy and depressed. i can't seem to shift it. wish i'd never got out of bed.

abz xx

Morning all, hope you feel better soon Tyn you poor thing. Gem, you lost me with the maggots?!?!

Abz, go back to bed!

i'm at work taz. i can't. FINALLY going to buy my train tickets... it is the 29th november we decided on isn't it?

abz xx

yep! Abz you need to listen to a song that makes you happy. My mum's alarm is Wonderful World and I heard it this morning so i'm looking at things on the bright side, even though I was stuck in half an hour's worth of traffic earlier! lol. x

p.s. scales said half a lb down from yesterday lol. but that's it, i'm still 12st 13 1/2 lbs. Not to worry, this week i would love to lose 3lbs so i've just gotta pull myself together and work at it. x

right guys. what time is everyone leaving brum? i have a few options for tickets!! i can leave at half five, half six, half seven and then later too. tickets are a wee bit more expensive but all the really cheap ones have gone now in any case...

abz xx

right guys. i have booked my train tickets. i will be arriving at Birmingham New Street at 9.45am and leaving again at 6.30pm. if that's too early for everyone then i will find a convenient cafe with a book until others arrive...

abz xx

hey abz sorry, i've been hard at work! Indeed, those times should suit me fine, though i may well get into brum at 10, but that's just 15mins. im trying to think of what time the xmas market starts, should make it in time methinks, that'll be a nice wonder before you head off home x

excellent. i could have headed off later but had no clue what time others were leaving. and also it takes me three hours to get back, so i'll be back after 9 as it is... and i'm catching the train at 6.50. bleurgh. so you may have to caffeinate me at the other end!!

abz xx

p.s. reaaaaaaaaaaaally excited now :D

abz xx

Nah im absolutely useless at phone conversations and sitting still enough to actually speak to someone lol. i'm an avid texter/emailer/facebooker. my friend lisa has tried to convert me but to no avail.

Yay i'm excited too! I shall try and sort it so that i can meet you at newstreet and we can go to the bullring together. x

Back