Big Boys Need Love Too!

Ok, so did ANYONE sleep well last night? Hopee you are all having a good sunday, I am just lazing on the sofa (seems that's all I do lately!) and watching TV

i have been on here since both the times i woke up trying to catch up with all my subscribed threads so i can go and read some new ones!! i never seem to get the chance any more. there is so much housework that needs to be done but i just can't be bothered. i would like to go out and do something but the weather is looking a bit dismal and i don't want to go to the cinema as i'll want to fall face down in the pick and mix. i always have to be a bit reclusive at the beginning of cd... might see what is on at the cinema though...

abz xx

lol good joke there abz! looks like i'm down one squatter, which is excellent news. now down to 12st 10lbs from 12st 11lbs. Need to lose 2lbs to get down to my last recorded wi on here, although i have confused myself, i seem to recall changing my ticker to 12st 8lbs but my signature still says 12st 9lb... hmmm. i shall have to do some sums and check my ticker!

I'm still massively confused as to how I hadn't put more weight on initially. perhaps I don't put weight on as easily as I thought, and just used to eat a hell of a lot more than i thought I did! :) Nice thought lol..

Well, we're off to nearby where my nan lives to eat out and then to see my grandad. not sure if i should go yet but methinks ill take my car in case and see what people think.. Im not worried about the eating out. i eat consciously when im at a restaurant so rarely eat too much. Im just worried about cake at my cousin's later!! Although, saying that, i'll skip pud now anyway so maybe ill have a slither of cake later and a cuppa, but completely skip any chocolates that may be sent my way lol. well im taking the food diary so any slip ups, you shall be aware of them!

xxx

well done on the squatter down honey :D enjoy yourself this aft. you still aren't feeling 100% so try not to worry about things too much. if it sts or goes down i think you should be very chuffed when you aren't well.

Well done on the eviction Elle! And have a great afternoon with your family, I hope you get to see your grandad

Hey Girlies.

I too had a crappy nights sleep, went down about 10, and then woke up at 3, and couldn't sleep till 6, then stayed in bed till 2, was annoying as hell! lol

Anyway, life got a little dramatic today (after i finally got out of bed that is!) We have been a little worried about our friend/flatmate Natalite, we sent her messages asking when she was going to get back up here so we could play a meal out etc (its what we always do after a break away from each other) But got no replies at all. Today, we where going through all the mail from the xmas break, and found 1 addressed to our landlord, with what felt like keys in it. So we ran upstairs and went into her room, and it was totally cleared out!

Shes left without telling anyone, so now we are wondering if she is going to ignore us fully, or if she will actually contact us, because she will be having to pay 1/4 of the bills for the last quater she was actually living here! What a cow! lol.

Not looking forward to starting classes again either! This semester is going to be a pure nightmare! lol. ohwell, i am sleepy again, so hopefully i can get an early night and stay asleep this time! lol.

Seeya all tomorrow i hope!

P.S No two shops/clothes fit the same, its really annoying even for guys!! Silly shops!

Good morning everyone :)

It's raining here and very windy - not a very good day to be out and about at all. It's days like this though that I'd like to be by the sea watching the power of the waves as they roll in.

I am gonna make a good effort to shift the sqautters this week - maybe a bit of swimming to get the old body moving. I managed to get up to 40 lengths (only once) just before Christmas but was doing 32 lengths (approx half a mile) on a regular basis so it is a good thing for me to be doing as exercise.

I also have my dance mat and my stepper for if I can't get to the pool so I've really got no excuse have I?

I think I have Christmas out of my system now - at least all the choccy is gone - OH and I have done a good job there I reckon. Now it's back to the plot....... I know the plot was round here somewhere .......... anybody seen the plot?

Have a marvelous Monday everyone x :)

Good morning all, I had a very quiet weekend, nothing much happening at all. Eleanor and Nick are back from Vegas, but to jetlagged to do much. We have looked at some wedding photo's though.

can you have donner on atkins jim? it always knocked me out of ketosis...

I'm on maint remember abz.

Hi Gem, looks like we posted at the same time.

We have some good loosers around here haven't we. :)

We all want the same thing Jim and we're pretty strong as a group in supporting each other. Some of us have supported each other through some very difficult times on here and built up good relationships and support network. This aside we are always open to new friends. The madness keeps us going I guess.

Morning all, it's raining here too and quite dull outside. I am planning on returning to training tonight so I will just have a lazy day here today.

Tyn, that's awful news about the flatmate, I hope she stumps up her share of the bills

Morning Taz, It's wet and miserable here too.

I suspect tyn's house share mate has done a runner I'm afraid.

You're right Taz - it is an awful way to leave but it doesn't sound too good for the stumping up - I reckon that's unlikely at this stage.

She's done a flit and I think Tyn that you and your mates will end up writing it off and putting it down to experience x

sounds about write. if she's broken her rental agreement she'll probably be paying the landlord something in any case...

Depending on whether she has left an address anywhere?

also hoping they signed individual rental agreements. usually landlords get guarantors in any case. but if they signed a joint one then the others will be liable for her rent too... depends what the contract says but that's what our landlords wanted us to do. we all refused to sign together and insisted on individual contracts, even though we'd all known each other for years and none of us went anywhere...

abz xx

That sounds really sensible Abz - I hope that's what has happened in Tyn's case x

I hope so too, or tyn is stuffed. It looks to me like the Girl won't be coming back to uni given the nature of the flit.

I really don't know how anyone can do that to people who are supposed to be mates - unbelievable!

well i don't know anybody that would do it that i'm still in contact with gem... thankfully it's not something that i've ever had to deal with.

Back