Big Boys Need Love Too!

Hi Taz, good morning to you love.

Hey Jim, I am off for my gym induction this morning and I will follow that up with a swim. Got to get the most from my new membership!

I think i should install a giant sized cat flap lol.

And don't worry abz! i have put on a stupidly large amount of weight over the last 2 months (My eating habbits have been worse than before the diet.. stupid i know! lol)

We will get there in the end!

And good morning Jim and Taz!

Oh i forgot to mention, in an hour i am finally going to the dentist to get the evil tooth removed! Finally worked up the courage to go get it done, that and on sunday night the metal in it finally fell out, so now its just a tooth shell with a huge hole in the middle! lol. No pain, but not gonna wait for it to hit again. So a few days of uncomfort vs days of agony! Plus side to wonky sleep habbit is i can sleep most of the day and hopefully skip the worst part! And even i am REALLY lucky, my new book will get here! (Book 2 of the twilight saga, so in love with it! lol)

I so should not have had my tooth removed, what a drama!! I almost fainted because of all the pressure she was using!! They had to stop 1/2 through as the tooth broke and then i got all icky lol. Then took another 10 mins to finally get it out! lol. Sodding thing, there is a huge crator in my gum now from all the butchering she did. And it already hurts! lol.

Oh well, atleast no more tooth ache from it! Sleepy time i think, or atleast hope!

Oh my goodness, seems I competely missed the tooth saga! which tooth was it tyn? x

It's gone now Martyn, so it's all getting better already mate.

weren't you having mega mega trouble with that months ago? at least now it is gone and you don't have to worry about it any more babes.

get some rest now and stop sticking your tongue in the hole!!

abz xx

I am so phobic of the dentist, I have to be sedated before they can do anything to me!

Anyway, the news from Wales is, grandson number 3 safely delivered!

elle. do you ever go to bed?? what time do you call that?

good morning everyone. glad to hear the baby arrived safe and sound and gem is a grandma again :D

is that what you are called gem? grandma?

well i am a little more awake this morning. i took my pills last night and zonked out until thomas came home and woke me up but i got back to sleep again, so i think i've had some proper rest. still feel really groggy though. hopefully i'll be able to do the same tomorrow night. and i want to work on eating less today. i was awful yesterday. must have eaten twice my number of allocated calories. i'm getting weighed on monday so really need to get a grip!!

my back is really sore today. hoping it doesn't get any worse or i'm going to start hitting problems with work again. even though i sit all day it's uncomfortable and my pain killers make me good for nothing. so i need to get it better really...

how is everyone else doing today?

abz xx

ah poor elle she is all confused again, there there pet.

my back is really sore today. hoping it doesn't get any worse or i'm going to start hitting problems with work again. even though i sit all day it's uncomfortable
Abz, I have to get up and move around constantly or I get a really stiff back.

Morning all. Abz, I hope your back doesn't cause you too much trouble today.

I have WI tonight and I'm not too hopeful. I was hoping to get away with a STS but after my weekend pig out I don't think that will be possible.

Any more news from Gem?

:character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238:​

Morning all !!!

Don't know about you lot but it's chucking it down with rain here on the South Coast so I thought we could all do with a little sunshine!

Hope everyone has a good day. x

:character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238: :character00238:​

gem posted on her diary. she's stayed in wales. probably seeing her daughter shortly if not already this morning :) sounds like she went through the mill... poor thing.

i think i'm going to have to keep moving around today jim. and i may have to take quarter doses of my pain killers and hopefully i won't float away. i'm supposed to be writing lots of code today. yesterday's attempts were almost humorous i was so tired, so was hoping to make some headway today. problem is, when i code, i want to eat!!

abz xx

Morning Taz and Jools, the weather is crap here as well.

problem is, when i code, i want to eat!!
Giving my age away here abz, I always want to smoke!!

it's just cloudy and gloomy here :( was raining a little when we left the house this morning, but the last couple of hours seem to have stopped the rain, just brought the gloom...

abz xx

It's been raining overnight but it's not too bad here now. A bit dull and wet under foot but ok. May take a walk to the shop later

Back