Big Boys Need Love Too!

I'm sure we were friends on facebook but I can't find him anywhere now. It's two years today since his mother died, can't believe it. x

I knew it must be sometime around now Elle but I wasn't sure without looking back x

Wow, I can't believe it's been that long. x

I think joining the gym will definatly help you, and give you a lot more confidence in yourself. I joined the gym a few weeks ago.. and was one of those 'ill go when i lose weight' types as well.. but honestly its proberly the best thing i ever did! Ive got a p/t session booked in so i can have someone work out the best plan for me to lose weight.. :)
I also would not go to my universty gym.. my uni is well known for sports.. so all the guys are typical sportsmen.. and would not feel comfortable with them watching me! So maybe join a gym that you would feel comfortable in?
Good luck on your weightloss!! :) x

Hi Kelz - we haven't had a new name on "Big Boys" for a long time. This thread is Tyns diary but Tyn hasn't been around for well over a year - we're not sure where he is. Every now and then, one of his friends will post on here so in effect we keep it warm - which will really surprise him if he ever returns. Welcome to the thread and minimins - I hope you enjoy posting and find it helpful x

Thats sad, was really interested in seeing how he'd been getting on with his weightloss etc

Yep, I'm afraid we haven't heard from him in ages Kelz. He had a really hard time in the end, problems with his mum and then her ultimately passing away... I hope he's doing ok though. x

We were a really close group Kelz and then Tyn just disappeared - the door is open and we are all still here if he comes back x

Hi out there - another year has gone by and I thought I would post. Just wondering what Martyn is up to now - did he finish his uni course and did he continue on his weightloss journey?

Martyn - if you're out there taking a peek in from time to time, you are still remembered x

Sadly Taz - you are right but it's good to re-visit once in a while and at this time of year it seems right to do so x

Wow - this brings back memories! x :)

Holy crap on a stick!

I actually found this place again, never thought it was possible, but if you are still reading this my ever lovely and delightful ladies...

I'm back :bighug:

Sorry I went AWOL on you all for... ok years, that was a very, very terrible thing to do, I kind of went off the rails for a while, but now I'm back and ready to get my ass in (a much lower gear!)

Hope you all see this and manage to check in again, would LOVE to know how you have all been doing!

Lots of love
Tyn (Yes, I have a new name now too!)

Hi there :)

My weight has kinda sky-rocketed since I left, and I dropped out of uni, but planning on going back to finish when I get my new job, so yay for mildly failing at life hah!

Back