Big Boys Need Love Too!

arrrrrgh HOW did you lose so much and still have kfc?? :( life is poo. maybe i should just give up lol. congratulations anyway! :)

Well I just drank ALOT of water and only eat when I am hungry, not when it is TIME to eat. And I am make sure I stop when I am full. I know when I am eating I sigh, then I know I am full. Plus I am taking my time. Actually just trying to enjoy what I am eating. Or it could just be I lost the 8lbs in the couch!! *LOL*

ha. hey. i was just catching up :)

i have no idea how you got away with kfc!! ha. careful though. it might catch up with you next week. it's sneaky like that, kfc :D

abz xx

ha. hey. i was just catching up :)

i have no idea how you got away with kfc!! ha. careful though. it might catch up with you next week. it's sneaky like that, kfc :D

abz xx

Haha, yeah I know. I went on my way home from seeing the CDC haha. Well I only had one piece of chicken, and I ate the beans and corn mostly. I just didn't want to be a little oinker!! The bucket is still in the fridge as my hubby only had 2 pieces. But to be honest...the thought of eating that now makes me ill. I have had 2 shreaded wheat bricks and a banana and about 1 litre of water so far and all I want to do is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!;)

wee away. ha. i haven't managed two litres yet but i'm getting there. have just had my first shake of the day. am looking forward to some soup tonight after seeing my cdc. mmmm.

abz xx

Well I drink my water in place of eating.My bas habit is eating in the afternoon, when I am not doing too much. I have loads to do but as I have picked up this cold I really don't want to do much. I took my son swimming yesterday and i can tell you I got a work out...just trying to teach him to swim made me feel worse in my head...but he loved it so it's all good.

ooh blimey abz lol, 'catch up with you next week' gave me a shiver hahaha. atm i'm listening to the tennis, and being all immature and laughing within me at the sounds of the women groaning. why do our sex always seem to groan hehe?

hmmm.. dont want to call you fattyfatty so will call you boomboom lol. boomboom, no carbs after 6:p so if bex wants to make me a lasagne at around 5pm i have no issue with that:p or even for lunch.

maybe my body's having a kind of chill out moment. like, "ha, lose weight, i dont think so muhahahaha".

Hi everyone, just been forced to come off the SS+ and I'm well peed off. I'm staring with a cold I think and because I am due to have a hysterectomy next Tuesday I need to stay cold free.
I've just been out and bought vitamin C, zinc and Echinacea tabs……and oh a great big punnet of strawberries. I was supposed to get weighed tonight but really can't face it – I don't think I've gained but feel because I had started eating fruit on Sunday that I haven't lost as much as I wanted. I'm going to go to the gym instead – maybe I can burn off the extra calories.

My boss is moving closer to my desk…………….best log off!!

Aislinn x

ooh blimey abz lol, 'catch up with you next week' gave me a shiver hahaha. atm i'm listening to the tennis, and being all immature and laughing within me at the sounds of the women groaning. why do our sex always seem to groan hehe?

hmmm.. dont want to call you fattyfatty so will call you boomboom lol. boomboom, no carbs after 6:p so if bex wants to make me a lasagne at around 5pm i have no issue with that:p or even for lunch.

maybe my body's having a kind of chill out moment. like, "ha, lose weight, i dont think so muhahahaha".

Hahaha you can just call me Jenn....I know it is a weird thing...but my son always said (which is down to his father I will add) when he does to the loo he says " ploppyploppy boom boom" So I just changed it.

Right gotcha on the carbs thing. I just eat what I want when I am hungry no matter what it is...and it is (for the moment) working. But I should be on the CD next week and see how that pans out.

The groaning thing....well what else are they meant to do? How annoying would it be if every time they hit the ball they said "take that you b**ch"? hahaha

besides how else would be men be interested in woman's tennis other wise?:D

ha. good to hear. well i usually drink instead of eating too but it's quite cold in work today and cold water isn't too appealing but i don't like it at room temp much, ha. and i don't want to drink loads of coffee or tea because of the caffeine and i'm not sleeping that well. plus it helps to dehydrate you. only herbal tea in the office is flowery so can't have that either. i need to get some green tea or something, ha.

abz xx

i don't know. i start writing, have to answer the phone, post and there's more in the middle!!

i like all the shake flavours, although i haven't tried choc orange as i've heard it's rank, and fruits of the forest and cappucino are my least fave but are still lovely. as far as the soups go i really didn't like them. but i LOVE the spicy tomato which really surprised me as i thought that would be the one i wouldn't like... so i only had one to try. so i'm going to stock up on those tonight and i'm going to try the oriental chilli one too because apparently that's lovely too :D can't wait for my sooooooooup. have been craving savoury things for a week!! ha.

abz xx

ha. good to hear. well i usually drink instead of eating too but it's quite cold in work today and cold water isn't too appealing but i don't like it at room temp much, ha. and i don't want to drink loads of coffee or tea because of the caffeine and i'm not sleeping that well. plus it helps to dehydrate you. only herbal tea in the office is flowery so can't have that either. i need to get some green tea or something, ha.

abz xx

Yeah i drink water at room temp as cold makes my teeth hurt and I can drink more. I have never been a coffee or tea drinker. I have always had milk water and juice....but juice can burn my throat and (ok i am a little picky) so i mainly drink water.

but what i mean are the flavours of the SS stuff you have?

okie dokie i have strawberry, banana, vanilla, fruits of the forest, chocolate, chocolate mint, cappucino, but there are also toffee and walnut, chocolate orange and butterscotch that i don't get because i didn't think i'd like them. in soups you have brocolli and cheese (totally rank, i wouldn't go there. don't know many that like it), chicken and mushroom, oriental chilli, vegetable, spicy tomato, leek and potato (also hideous) and mushroom. of course that's just my opinin. ha. it's worth using them all. and that's all you can have on sole source for the first couple of weeks. oh. there's also a chocolate and a banana tetra which are ready mixed little boxes. after two weeks you can use mix a mousse which lets you make the shakes into an angel delight type mixture and water flavourings which i think are orange and berry, but then it's only my second weigh in tonight so i could be mistaken as i haven't had them yet, ha.

hope that helps.

abz xx

Hi everyone, just been forced to come off the SS+ and I'm well peed off. I'm staring with a cold I think and because I am due to have a hysterectomy next Tuesday I need to stay cold free.
I've just been out and bought vitamin C, zinc and Echinacea tabs……and oh a great big punnet of strawberries. I was supposed to get weighed tonight but really can't face it – I don't think I've gained but feel because I had started eating fruit on Sunday that I haven't lost as much as I wanted. I'm going to go to the gym instead – maybe I can burn off the extra calories.

My boss is moving closer to my desk…………….best log off!!

Aislinn x

aislinn,

chin up hun. you can start back soon and just at least enjoy the time you do get to eat. just eat when you feel you are genuinely hungry...if you're not sure than just wait 10-15 and if you feel tghe same then get something...eat slowly and stop when your full...or even just before. and drink plenty and you'll be fine. a hysto is a big thing and you need to make sure youtake care of yourself....good luck and keep safe;)

Jenn

i was just thinking, maybe i wont go on my walk today. MUST GO FOR WALK. MUST MUST. until i start going swimming. to be honest, i have a kind of routine where i put my ipod on a certain playlist, go the same route and then i know where i should be at when a certain song comes on and i know how many songs time till i finish, haha. but it's kind of boring me now, especially with the lack of weight loss :(

jenn i think your son is a star, im going to say that when i go to the toilet from now on! haha. and also the "take that you b****" would definitely brighten up wimbledon hahahaha. t'would be hilarious. xxx

Think I may just put Charles II ( double dvd) on and chill out...my head wants to explode and my face hurts. Got me a couple of apples and now on my second 1.5ltr bottle of water. I really hope this goes away. Even my throat hurts. I would rather than strep throat than have a blocked nose!! ahhhhhhhhhh

i was just thinking, maybe i wont go on my walk today. MUST GO FOR WALK. MUST MUST. until i start going swimming. to be honest, i have a kind of routine where i put my ipod on a certain playlist, go the same route and then i know where i should be at when a certain song comes on and i know how many songs time till i finish, haha. but it's kind of boring me now, especially with the lack of weight loss :(

jenn i think your son is a star, im going to say that when i go to the toilet from now on! haha. and also the "take that you b****" would definitely brighten up wimbledon hahahaha. t'would be hilarious. xxx

Yeah but older people might think that they have an alarm they forgot to turn off when they hear repeated bleeps on the tele.:D
Yeah my son is a good one....we taught him to say he needs to go "boom boom" instead of poo as I hate it when people or kids say it. Besides if we are out in public I would rather him say " mama i need to go boom boom!" ( at it makes me laugh) than poo...expecially if we are in a restaurant.

And lucky for me he is very well mannered or I would be lost. The boy have better manners than I do...and I teach him.*LOL*

jenn..can i come and chill with you today please? hahaha. cant be bothered with work ANY MORE.

Back