Big Boys Need Love Too!

hahaha. i'd have loved to be there when that happened. I think we'll be needing to talk to you about the best way to discipline children if/when i/we have kids haha, you seem to be doing a pretty good job.

i'm just doing spreadsheets at the mo with some info i've gathered together, boring as... and then at 3pm i have a meeting at the design studio. and then hopefully i'll be going straight home... *fingers crossed*

HAHAHA.....Nice one taz....Yeah well i talk too much...hahaha. I know though everyone just disappeared on me!! Like, Super vanish!! Gem normally shows up about now, but I guess she is busy!! But tazzi, nice to meet cha, we are all freaks in here, we have macs flying and whispa Mcflurry eating wacko's in here....not to mention, those with the Red shoes, and those who can't manage to ploppy ploppy often. So welcome....!!

BAHAHA Sounds like my kind of crowd!

X

first of all GRRRR im so jealous that you've lost 21 lbs already:p secondly, you need to get on the scales again lol and see what is says. so maybe wait till tomorrow morning? if not, go with 3lbs? kind of half way...

WHY IS TODAY GOING SO SLOOOOWLY? x

Elle, it's cuz you want it to go fast that is why. Subconscious telling you.....time is just tick tick ticking away....the clock isn't moving though.....mmmuuuaaahhhh!!!

Any time Elle you want advice on child rearing...just let me know. I am lucky though, I had 8 years of preparing and talking about what we wanted to do regarding discipline. Not everyone gets that plan..a lot only get 8 months...hahaha.

Tazzi....hahhaa...well join the club!!

Abz...I think you should just count whatever you normally do on your weighin day of the week. If it was 3.75...then great if it was 2lbs then still great because you lost something. And when you have your weigh in next time and it shows more than you can just mark it again.
I only update mine once a week. My weigh in is on monday. Even when i went to the CDC i used my scales as I know the are acurtate and I see her in the evenings. This way I am still keeping progress but not relaying on her's plus I normally wore clothes when I saw her!! Good thing for her or she might have freaked out if I started taking me clothes off to get an accurate weigh in.

Abz - I only update my ticker on weigh-in day too. I find it easier to keep track that way.

i havent updated my ticker since 2 fridays ago simply cos i wouldve had to put a gain lol. so im waiting till i have a loss. otherwise ill be mega depressed.

tazzi you look like someone i know... do i know you? lol...

hahaha elle.... I just sat here eating my lunch ( as I only had a banana for b-fast- wasn't too hungry then) and our wii fit just came and I am stuffing my face ( with good food) whilst my OH is working out!! hahaha he is 41 in age on the wii fit.....hahahaha might have a go myself once my sandwich is down.

you two seem to have all the latest things lol. i have a dusty old mega drive and a ps1 that i use to play dvds. and my sis has one of them nintendo thingys.

hahaha....my OH is a gadget freak. I just got on it. I love the wii fit. I love the yogu stuff. And learn that the centre of gravity is not so centred. hahaha I stand back and to the left to compensate for the big belly!! hahaha. Well I love the games and was on it for 30 minutes. But I needed to stop as I just ate...hahaha.
We have an old spectrum...OH loves all the nostalgic stuff. LU has his click start which is good and a leapster l max, which again I love as he learns about letters and numbers etc and he has fun too. But of course all in moderation.

Thing is we don't go out, out often, so we need to make our home as fun as possible. It's like I hate going to the cimema cuz I just think the places are dirty. So he have a 10x7 foot screen and a projector to watch our films on. And the wii to play on. We are hoping within the next couple of years and get our garage rebuilt have room for the cars, plus an office on top, and a games room in the back with a snooker table and a bar. Plus I want some place to put the flippin drum kit and guitars, the drums are taking up vaulabe storage space and the guitars are in my "storage bathroom"...hahaha. See that is what I was meant to do today, my back room/old nappy room, office, I need to sort all the junk in there out so I can put my gym stuff in it. I have a brand new crosstrainer which has been in a box in the garage for the last nearly two years!! I want to make that room a little gym and get a lcd tv in there to watch stuff whilst i have a workout. cuz on day like this where there is tons of rain, i just don't want to go out.

:Dtaz...I know mine has a xbox 360 too...not my thing, i am not into games really but I do like the wii. I do love to watch Mr. boomboom (haha) play some games like GTA4...i used to help him with that. And there is a new game called fable2 coming out in the next few months that I am looking forward to. But I am not into most of the games as they are all shoot'em ups and it just doesn't interest me.

ok ladies, I am going to be doing a shop for my american stuff. so if anyone wants the PB M&M's let me know they are .95 plus the shipping which I would think would only be about 70p or so...at a push...so if you want them...let me know....if not that is fine...just thought I would mention it. Or there are reeses pieces...which are basicly like plain m&m's but with PB inside instead or there are the Peanut butter cups too(little ones). ..but I think you can get those as asda...and by the way...they are nice frozen too.

oh and nutter butters....mmmmmmmmm they are busicuits that are in the shape of monkey nuts....but they have peanut butter inside...they are lush...especially with milk....i have some in the cupboard that I am saving for the odd time or two of naughtiness. Plus LU likes them....or at least that is the excuse i will use...LOL he does though.

I think the computer game / gadget thing is in a boys DNA lol. I am not the most butch of men, but my gosh, i looooove my computer games. I am a complete geek/nerd hidden inside a fashionable case lol. I like Dungeons and Dragons, i have a PS1 & 2, Xbox 360, Desktop PC (soon building a new one) And a laptop, not to mention the Gameboy advnaced, Nintendo DS, countless D&D books, book shelves of computer games.

<---- Complete and Utter Nerd! lol

I would loved to have been skilled enough at Computers to be a games designer, but the UK doesn't have the stuff i enjoy doing, its a very American/Korean market that i like, so never really had the drive to do it.

And i was going to say something.. but i have gone and taken myself off track with my nerdy rant... darn lol!

HAHHA tyn. No Mr. Boomboom is a nerd. He is into planes, cb's and radio stuff....computers, games. All the things that don't really interest me. hahahaha. But he is learning to a poilet which is pretty cool. If i had realised he was such a nerd I may not have married him....hahaha. But that is ok...I am still glad I did though. We have a spectrum, a cdi, Sold our megadrive, Have 3 computers, 3 laptops, PS 1,2 Xbox, Modded Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii and more games that I could shake a very large stick at!!! Plus even my LU has his 5 games on his click start and 50 leapster games for his leapster lmax. So right now...I don't want anything else. And at stupid pounds per game I wonder where the money goes....hahaha.

Aha!! I just remembered what i was going to say!

Actually its a bit of help i need! lol.

For the Assignment part of my Resit (Got an extension on it, to hand in later in the month, 1-2 weeks ish, he said its fine, so will try and get it done for the 15th so i can do everything all at once in Preston)

But, for the work, i have to find, and i quote:

"Submit a summary and Evaluation of any BBC factual programme which deals with Literature"

I don't watch normal TV, only my recorded shows on sunday nights! lol.

So, does anyone have an idea if anything that fits this description is going to be airing soon? lol

I only need to do 1000 words, and a 12 slide presention for it, Stupid English Literature, why can't they just make me read a stupid boring book like they always do!

xxx

Back