Big Boys Need Love Too!

Do you know many gay Jews then??!! lol

Evening All (bends knees and looks for the red shoes)

Elle - You thinking of lying in bed all day then? If you do you know how many calories to consume haha! I know what you mean about JK. Sometimes I say "here here Jerry boy" and other times I shout at the tele (good job no-one can hear me or they'd come and take me away) or I press the mute button. He does get some vulnerable people on there. I've recognised one or two from the area I work in too!!!!! It's quite interesting when you know a little bit about the background. x

Taz - Get you being on the tele. The only time I was ever on the tele was years ago when I used to go to aerobics and they were doing a program about the centre it was held in. Suddenly the class had doubled and there were loads of people I had never seen before. I was the bum on the right with the pink leotard stretched around it. x

Abz - Well done on your massive weight loss. x

Thank you all for your good wishes for this morning. I had a good day at work - out and about with individual students. x

I'm back! I got back from Norfolk on Sunday but I've been in thesis land ever since. Thankfully it has been handed in so that's it for the time being.

Oh my god there is so much to read and catch up on. I'll go do that now.

Claire x

Yo Claire. Good to have you back. Happy reading x

Right I'm all caught up. I feel like I know more about hair colour than ever before.

Sounds like everyone had a good weekend apart from Taz. I do hope Mr Taz is looking after you.

I had a lovely time in Norfolk although the drive was quite tiring. I'm really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. I have resisted looking up my emails and I reckon I can hold out until tomorrow.

I admit it. Dieting has gone by the wayside a bit and although I haven't gone mental I am dreading stepping on the scales. But I think my life is coming under my control and I think that I can move on tomorrow and get this part of my life today.

Oh I did have a horrid moment today. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience. Mum took me to Matalan and then started looking at clothes with me. She hasn't done that for year, at least not since I was a size 16! That must be like 9 years ago. It felt so awkward. I just wanted to look at stuff myself not look at size 24s with her. Am I really silly? Maybe I'm still in denial a bit.

Sorry just needed to get that out.

Hope everyone is OK.

Claire x

I got a phonecall today from my sister and she thought she got the wrong number as I croaked down the phone! She put my nephew on the line who asked me if I was coming to his birthday party and I can now that I am not able to work so he was happy!

Claire - that is SO familiar. My friend and I often go shopping together. She is MUCH shorter than me and not as overweight. That means she can use ALL the shop, not just the little bit reserved for those of us who have dared to go past 18/20!

It happens in all the shops. Some don't have anything in my size and in Matalan I usually resort to buying a box of sloggi pants or wander around the "home" section.

That's all changing now cos I am knocking on the door of size 20. I'm still not feeling comfortable enough to wear size 20 trousers but the tops are fitting and the size 22 trousers are slipping down.

It's horrible when you've done your section in 5 mins and your mate is busy with the rest of the shop. Then there is the cursory visit to Evans - the truth is that I don't like the clothes there any more than my mate does. x

I got a phonecall today from my sister and she thought she got the wrong number as I croaked down the phone! She put my nephew on the line who asked me if I was coming to his birthday party and I can now that I am not able to work so he was happy!

That's lovely Taz. He'll be SO pleased to see you. x

Ah.... that's a dedicated Auntie. Bet he loves his Auntie Taz! x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

Mr Sun is peeping through and looking as though he might stay and play today. The wind has dropped and fingers crossed for a nice day.

I don't have to rush off to work today but I have lots of paperwork to do so may not be around a lot (unless I bottom out on the paper mountain).

I'm weighing in a day earlier this week and it will be sts - I'm sure of that and don't mind too much. I will be quite happy with sts next week too as I am B & B -ing this weekend, with meals out too. I'll have to be really good in the time between and up until I go away at the end of October.

Have a good day everyone :character00238:

Ah.... that's a dedicated Auntie. Bet he loves his Auntie Taz! x
Yeah he does. I think he will love me even more when I givve him the noisy car he wants! I'm not looking forward to the journey with that. You shake it and it goes "Brrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm" and says something else.

I once walked through Bristol with a consignment of animal noises I had ordered for craftwork. They were the type that if you moved them a certain way they wold moo, baa, meow or growl. It's safe to say that every time I moved I got a different sound - and some amazing looks!!! Have fun on your journey x

When I was in town with my friend one day I bought a pig bin and it would oink when you tap his nose. As we walked through town it kept banging into things and oinking and we got some very strange looks!

I want a pig bin!

On another note, good morning all! It seems I have a gay rabbit. We've got my little sister's friend's rabbit while she's away on hols and my rabbit kept trying to hump the poor little thing while we were shouting 'teddy no it's not a girl!' hahaha.

weighed this morning, still on 13st 5lbs. i'm hoping that it can stay this way, i wont hope for any more as of yet, we'll see. Especially as im meeting up with my friend lisa on thursday night for my birthday.
Also, I haven't been swimming in ages - i need to start again so my aim is to start again next week.

i also measured myself last night, which i havent done in aaaages. i used to have a 36" waist and 41" hips (at the start of this diet - obviously i used to be bigger) I now have 34" waist and 38" hips. Yay. Long way to go yet though...

xxx

You've done brilliantly Elle. You'll soon reach your goal at this rate x

Back