Big Boys Need Love Too!

Very, very ashamed! :eek:

la la laaaaaaaaaaaa. not listening!! i am an embarrassment to all, i know. OH wants to come and see it with me though... god knows how we are going to manage it without a convenient child, ha. but i don't caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare :D

abz xx

Oh Abzster! Your shame factor should be waaaay up there! lol. If you learn the dance moves, i am affraid we are going to have to shun you from society haha kidding.

Well day 5, i think the big K is very close, last night have some funky breath going on, it smelled almost like my fruits of the forest pack, veeeery strange. Not in the slightest bit hungry yet... maybe its already here? Who knows!

Good like with your packages girls! ... oh what i would do for a nice big package right about now!

Ha Ha! I can just see it now - all those kids and you two in the middle standing head and shoulder above. Find a friend with a kid to hyjack, failing that, just go and enjoy it x

hi martyn was just passin through and just wanted 2 say hi .... im in leyland your just up the road from me hun ... and i hear u on the breath thing my tongue feels like some1s been and wiped there feet on it lol ...attractive eh :eek: xx

Hi Sue, welcome to Tyn's place. Martyn's not around yet so we're keeping the thread warm for him. Nice to meet you Sue x

hi gem thanks 4 the welcome :D was just browsing like u do ...need 2 go get ready gotta go out soon but cant drag myself away from here :eek: and it wet and cold outside xx

Hi Sue and thanks, my tongue is feeling rather icky aswell, gonna have to go have my first pack of the day now, just been watching Greys Anatomy and totally forget to eat!! lol

Welcome and come back soon!

owww greys my fav gotta watch thursdays show yet got it recorded (new episode) ill cya all soon gotta nip out be good every1 xx

WHY AYE EVERYONE, THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!! :p

heeheeeee.

before i continue...

and elle is right.

alway's abz, always ;)

well as you can see im a lot chirpier today. went to the docs and indeed, gem, it's viral. ive got bonjela and medical mouth wash to try and sort all those sores out on my tongue and round the inside of my mouth. LOVE-LY. however, it's doing wonders for my looks cos it's made my lips swollen. move over angelina jolie!! hahaha.

i went into m&s after pickin up my bonj etc. there was a sale on so it was packed with oaps haha. i bought myself 2 bras, quite cheap. and thank god because the bras i have now are RIDICULOUS. *ahem* and then i also bought a pack of dried cranberries, a book and my lunch. probably spent more money than i thought i was going to but all in all, doesn't matter, it wasn't too costly.

anyway to weigh in, another pound down this week. i'd quite like it to be 2lbs but i wont complain after almost no exercise and my chocolate feast earlier on in the week :S

Abz, Shia la Beouf is, like, 3 years old!! well, maybe not, he's probably about 21. but still! haha. he used to be in the coolest kids programme ever, even stevens. it was so funny. in terms of high school musical, all i have to say is OH_DEAR.... :p

thanks for the get well soon messages anyway guys, and a big WELCOME for sue!
xxx

Oki just a quick update, i can't be 100% sure, but it looks like i have lost 9lbs since monday, and 11lbs since last thursday when i had my WI on my CDC scales... not going to get excited or anything like that... but WOHOO!!

Wow - Bet you're dead chuffed Tyn. Looks like a result to me!!!!

Yea i am feeling much, much better today, but temptation is right around the corner! My flatmate is going to get some KFC tonight for her tea... ohhnoooes! lol

run away tyn run away!!

well we are off to watch shia. and i know he's younger. but there aren't many actors of around 25 who don't either look like a dogs bottom or really wussy. although i have to say i do quite like wussy, ha. so at22/23 i think he is, he'll do :) heath ledger was my hunk of choice but now he's gone it just isn't the same. so shia will do for now :)

and i haven't learnt the dance moves yet tyn, although they are on my dvd :p ha. i haven't sunk that low. i'm not below jiving around. the girl in it though. vanessa whatshersocks drives me nuts!! bring on zac efron. he's being kevin bacon in the new footloose, ha. well, ren or whatever his name was...

anyhoo. enough of that. i feel about 13 :) off to the cinema now guys. catch you later :)

abz xx

concentrate on your incredible loss hun! lol. that'll mean that you can sit there all smug and the kfc wont beat you ;)

abz my hunks of choice are definitely mark ronson and alexis conran. i also used to have a thing for rupert penry jones and alsooooo richard armitage is dang nam hotttttt. NB found out that shia lebeouf is 22, he would have been in my year at school, if only he lived in england/in my area hahahahaha

xxx

I think Father Christmas is quite hot! He has incredible stamina and agility - all those chimneys and that! He's a generous soul and has his own business, own transport - if you know what I mean. He's quite environmentally sound too - all those miles and no carbon footprint - can't be bad x

Smelly! Ruppert Penry Jones is HAWT!!! Roll on spooks! lol.

My 3 ideal men are: Victor Webster, Tahmoh Penikett and any one of the new gladiators :) hehe.

I just remembered i still have 1 more pack to drink today, gonna have some hot Toffee and Nutmeg i think! HAd my soup earlier and noticed that if you eat it in a bowl like normal soup, it confuses your brain into thinking its real food! Booyah! lol

Naughty, naughty Gem. I have started the weekend early - out for a meal and guinness. My son arrived tonight and while on route rang and asked where we were going for dinner. I hastily arranged a family meal in a local pub and a lovely evening it was too. It wouldn't be so bad but tomorrow I am partying and the day after there is a barbi arranged so there is no let up. I am gonna have to be SO SO good for the rest of the week as I am hell bent on ditching a couple of hard-core pounds next week too!!!!

Back