Big Boys Need Love Too!

good morning gem. Things are a big manic at work. but at least the time is passing quickly. ha. unfortunately it means my water intake has been naff so far as i've been dashing about so am about to get glugging :)

abz xx

hi everyone! I woke up feeling a bit rough this morning but, unbelievably, lighter, even though i had a slice of chocolate cake and a glass of baileys last night...

we went out for my honourary birthday, since i've been too busy to fit it in before now lol. had such a great time, but we ate WAY too late. and my cousin made a bday cake for me, chocolate orange, so i HAD to have some.

tyn, no offence love, i won't fight you for any of those men :S i dont find any of them attractive and they're way too built for my liking. so you just go ahead with your marriage and affairs as long as you leave rupert penry jones to me:p

abz my facebook status the other day was actually "elena thinks mark ronson is probably the best looking guy in the world" so i'm glad you kind of see where i'm coming from on that front:p

anyway i'm confessing my sins and putting up a pic of me scoffing cake last night (in my beautiful red dress) in my journey album, check it out! :)

xxx

Lol Elle, i might have an affair with Ruppert if i have the time! lol.

Facebook is so much fun, far to addictive and should be destroyed... if it wasn't so addictive, in which case it can't be destroyed or the world will end!!

Day 6 is almost done and i must say i am starting to see what people mean about the diet getting much easier as the week goes on, only had 1 pack today and not even hungry, i know i am due one now as i am a tiny little bit light headed, after moving my room around (i have been that bored today..) So i am going to have my last Chicken and Mushroom (yumyumyumyum) before my weigh in tomorrow afternoon! I can't wait for it, i am feeling good, have bags of energy, not hungry and now with a nice tidy room!! lol.

:):):) Hi there :):):) I have the feelgood factor :):):) Had the most fantastic afternoon. Took a barbi to the woods with OH, best mate, son, daughter and son-in-law.

Son and son-in-law had a return match from last week with large stones splashing each other in the stream and I nearly fell off a rope swing which made my mate shriek with laughter as she was on the lower one with a more stable straight piece of wood attached.

The barbi was naughty, with wine involved and some lovely crispi bites from Tesco with rice crispies raisons mini-malows and chocolate (Yum) so don't beat yourself up about the chocolate Birthday cake Elle ;)

It was really cold in the woods but the barbi warmed us up and the sun was coming through the trees. Acorns were falling off the trees all around us and landing on the table. We were all really glad I had thought to take a flask of coffee and a flask of hot chocolate. We left for home at around 5.30 .

Why do I have a feeling we will be going back soon for a winter barbi :p It was great :D

Now back to basics - would you believe I'm on another "no treats" week again. Still, once again it was well worth it - I've had a fabulous weekend and I wouldn't have changed it for the world :) x

lol gem, if i'm honest, i don't feel bad at all cos it was SCRUMPTIOUS!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Me and my fam used to go on lots of family picnics for BBQs but now you're not allowed to set one up anywhere!! lol. where do you go Gem? x

p.s. Go Tyn! it's nice to hear you're coping well :)

p.s.although admittedly i do look a bit freaked out that im about to indulge in some chocolate cake...

Forest of Dean is favourite. They have barbis already there and you just take the stuff you need. We took some disposable BBQ trays and a big bag of charcoal from B & Q. Usually we buy at the Heritage Centre cos they burn it there in the old way and it's good stuff.

I made salad this morning, chopped up onions, cooked a couple of Tesco quiches and we bought the rest on the way.

The Forest is lovely any time of year but I love the Spring for the bluebells and the Autumn for the lovely colours and the crispy leaves under foot. Today was magical.

There were hundreds of bikes and bikers in Chepstow for some sort of rally when we went through, I've never seen so many Harley Davidsons x

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

It's been a great weekend and it was hard to get up at stupid o'clock this morning. I'm sat here with a cup of coffee wondering what the day will bring after the kick-off on Thursday when I was last there. Aparently it was a settled day on Friday with lots of kids put out for obvious reasons but some of them at least will be back today, others tomorrow and I'm not out and about today.

It's dark outside but the forcast is'nt too bad for today so I'll look forward to
at least a little smile from Mr Sun later :character00238:

Well I haven't done too much damage this weekend after all. It was a great weekend with the only exercise being a trip around the supermarket so I'm quite glad I only have 3 squatters at the end of it. If I'm going back on course I'm gonna have to lose those plus another 2 by Friday. Haha watch this space! I may have to be content with sts this week ;)

Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:

Morning all. Gem, that was HOGging the bridge yesterday, the annual Harley Owner Group's event where they all gather and cross the bridges slowly together. I do believe they fill the entire bridge. The forest of dean is great for picnics and BBQ's.

i dont think i live anywhere near it, lol. i would love to go though, i'll have to try and organise a road trip.

back at work today guys, although im feeling a bit rough. my boss just said why didn't you stay home till you were feeling better?! ah well, whatever. i'm here now haha. xxx

Hey girls, well as the ticker says, this week i have lost a full 10lbs and 3/4. Really happy with the loss, and so week 2 begins, got alot of different packs this time so more happy with that aswell. Bring it on!

Taz - I'm SO glad we didn't meet those bikers on the bridge x

Elle - If you organise a road trip, be sure and tell us - maybe we could join you x

Tyn - Bet you're SO pleased with that result. Good luck with week 2 x

wowzaaaaa. tyn! that's fantastic! wow if only i could lose 10 lb in one week lol, that would be ace. nice work hun, and remember, DONT GIVE UP! i was trying clothes on today and i was prancing around in my size 14 jeans and new size 14 superman tee and thinking yay yay check me outttttt. haha. plus that belt that i have a pic of in my journey album does up on the third notch now!! not just the first! (well, just about, it's a tad bit tight on the third, but the fact that it reaches it is incredible).

gem i'll see what i can do lol. whatever happens we must meet somewhere it just wont do!

xxx

:character00238: Good morning everyone :character00238:

It's completely dark outside but I can't hear any rain so it might be dry - although shamefully I haven't looked out to see. I am quite tired this morning, I think it must be the weekend catching up with me :D

I had a fight with a metal gate yesterday. It's a stupid gate which has a piece sticking out at head level to stop it opening the wrong way (why would that matter anyway as it has a slide catch and padlock?) :confused: It's ok when you're going out cos you have to push it but on the way in you pull it towards you and the sticky out bit is just above eye level.

I was talking to one of the kids at the time and as I pulled the gate towards me the sticky out bit smacked me right in the head above my eye (big bully!!!) and I now have a pretty looking bump on my head that hurts. I hope it doesn't bruise. Although on an intellectual level I know the sticky out bit was there, it caught me quite by surprise and I wasn't expecting it.

I have complained about the gate and will keep on until something is done cos this is dangerous :mad:

All that aside I have a morning on-site in school and I am going out to see a student I really like this afternoon so it should (?) be a good day.

Yesterday I had the temptation of a tin of quality street on the staff room table (brought in by a parent) and a mertit trip to McDonalds and I resisted both, having water at McDonalds and one choc to be sociable (Yay Me!). I am on a "no treat" week as I picked up 3 squatters at the weekend - one gone, two to go :D

I have a day off tomorrow then only 2 more days before the holiday. Friday evening we travel down to Cornwall for just over a week and I can't wait :)

:character00238: Have a lovely day everyone :character00238:

Last edited:
Morning all, I have another day off today then back onto the horrible late shifts tomorrow. There is a rumour at work that in december when our links change there may be an all early link! If I could get into that it would be great! I hate late shifts

Mooooornin. Where is abz?Is she off work?

Taz I see where you're coming from, I dont know how late your late shifts are but i used to work from 2-11pm and it was POO i hated it. grrrr. you dont feel like you're going along with normal routine!

Gem, congrats on shifting one squatter! And UNLUCKY about the gate, OUCH! is it counselling that you're involved in? *random question* hahaha.

I'm back again today after bein sent home yesterday (well, at half 3 so i didnt do too badly) for being too ill - "coughing and spluttering" lol. Still feeling poo but i'd rather be here than sat at home. Scales said 13st 1lb this morning so fingers crossed I can build on that, woop de doooooo. It seems like only yesterday I was worried about getting into the 13's...now i'm, like, 12's...BRING 'EM ONNNNN! ;) yay :)

xxxxxxxx

My late shifts are LATE! Tomorrow I start at 1505 and finish at 0027. That's not too bad but some don't finish til after 1am and I don't like that at all!

Gem, where there's blame there's a claim. Has the gate been risk assessed?

lol i love how exact those times are. suppose that comes with working for at the railways. no i certainly wouldnt want to work after 12! x

Argh bad day, SOOO hungry! Gonna have one of my packs early i think. Roll on the microwave! I need to chew something so bad today!

And the stack of uni work i am trying in vain to get through today is totally not helping!! lol

Back