Big Brother

OOOOO I have not seen BBLB since BB started .........whats wrong with me........OOOOO Im so excited that more male flesh will be going in the house, Im hot already but boy......if they are geeks I am going to scream.

I need some eye candy......!

lest us forget they tried to tear off Ziggys undies the other day...what is it that girls get away with what can only be described as sexual assault but classed as high jinx...it was horrific, if it was a gang of guys and one girl, same sitution then they'd be charges bought and the whole channel closed down..the world would stop spinning and we'd all fall off it.

like that turkey slap that girl got i think in the Oz BB...i saw the clip and it was sinister...oh my gawd...sinister

and it was the first time i heard of a Turkey Slap. Now there are some things people need not know...

but then knowledge is power.

Ivy

I tell you if you say him drinking in the old mill chick you wouldnt look twice.

As Sir Robbie Coltrane said 'if you put an orange on TV, 3 people on average will propose marriage to it'

sexy Sir Robbie

Ivy

lest us forget they tried to tear off Ziggys undies the other day...what is it that girls get away with what can only be described as sexual assault but classed as high jinx...it was horrific, if it was a gang of guys and one girl, same sitution then they'd be charges bought and the whole channel closed down..the world would stop spinning and we'd all fall off it.

Do you know I thought exactly the same thing. Had the situation been reversed BB would have HAD to intervene and everyone would have been demanding the girls were thrown out.

I tell you if you say him drinking in the old mill chick you wouldnt look twice.

As Sir Robbie Coltrane said 'if you put an orange on TV, 3 people on average will propose marriage to it'

sexy Sir Robbie

Ivy

So you are telling me.... the if you saw lust Dermot and Sir Robbie up the old mill you would pick Sir Robbie for a spot of nookie?????

Them homones are raging inside ur body lady... raging :D:D:D

Do you know I thought exactly the same thing. Had the situation been reversed BB would have HAD to intervene and everyone would have been demanding the girls were thrown out.

i was quite shocked and i never get that shocked. he had to literally hold his trucks on to save his modesty

other way around it would have caused a world war.

and rightly so

Ivy

So you are telling me.... the if you saw lust Dermot and Sir Robbie up the old mill you would pick Sir Robbie for a spot of nookie?????

Them homones are raging inside ur body lady... raging :D:D:D

i would and i aint joking. i love Sir Robbie like no ones business.

I have the entire Cracker series on DVD...due to the sheer price of it, its love girl. the real deal

Ivy

Ivy

But correct me if I am wrong I thought the girls chased Ziggy trying to pull off his shorts because he undid Charley's bikini top in the pool.

You can't give it out and not expect to get it back.

Dermot :D:D:D:D:D

Oh you mean IN the house lol.... I love charley but not cos she is a nice person but because she is entertaining.. never shuts up lol

Omg I do have to agree with you there ....Dermot is just sooo yummy oooo makes me go weak at the knees :eek:

OOOOOO its on ........men men men men men men men men

hmmmmm me thinks that 'piece of equipment' you got from karen earlier might be getting an outing tonight :p:p:p

girl you will never look back... it doesn't give cuddles or kisses... but a damn good you know what ;););)

bring in the men !!!!!!!

But correct me if I am wrong I thought the girls chased Ziggy trying to pull off his shorts because he undid Charley's bikini top in the pool.

You can't give it out and not expect to get it back.

I didn't see the bra thing... but that was one on one action if ya know what I mean....

whereas the chase around the complex was about 8 on one and they were like vulchers (sp) !!!!

he is quite sexy tho.... not sure I would have been able to resist the chase ;);)

I didnt see the bra thing and i was watching...maybe when i get a mo i will 4oD that moment

but a mob mentality is totally different. people get carried away

Ivy

hmmmmm me thinks that 'piece of equipment' you got from karen earlier might be getting an outing tonight :p:p:p

girl you will never look back... it doesn't give cuddles or kisses... but a damn good you know what ;););)

bring in the men !!!!!!!

:eek: OOer, there are men on this site, i dont know what you mean by equipment :rolleyes: :D

i am waiting on that link

Ivy

Back