Big Brother

I want Brian to win! He just makes me laugh! :) Carole I can't stand and I truly thing Chanelle would have had a really good chance of winning if she'd just stayed in! I don't want to like Ziggy but I kinda do! (not in that way, but there is something about him). Liam is fit and he knows it! The twins are nice but just nothing much going on there. Tracey drives me insane with her catch phrases. Gerry has a likeability factor. But of who is left, I want Brian to win, otherwise it would have been Chanelle! :))

I have to say I am rooting for Brian- though the previous post about himplaying a bit of a character is intriguing and could be right! Still he makes me laugh in a Glyn kind of way!

I think Brian was having them on about the Shakespeare thing, but then hey...why not. Bit of fun. Don't think he's exceptionally bright or anything. He's certainly creative and I do have a soft spot for him...dim or not dim.

Doesn't matter really. He's not hurting anyone. Definitely my fave to win at the moment.

Brian is the clear favourite and unless he blots his copybook can't see anyone stopping him.
and I'm smiling imagining his reaction when he gets there - he'll be worse than a young puppy!! :)

Yes i agree, Brian to win!! What a lovely lovely person he is,,,,, sooooo sweet!! It's amazing how a big strapping lad like him can be so sensitive and lovely. Hats off to his parents, they obviously brought him up well!

Want Gerry to win but he wont...but he should, he is so smart and intelligent. I mean i know Brian probably talks more for the masses particularly when he says certain things dont interest him, that would Gerry.

Think Gerry is great great great.

GERRY TO WIN

Ivy
Ivy

This is for you love

If you watch Chanelle playing the Violin then you will see Ziggy re-enacting his glory days in Northern Line.

Horror Horror like a drunk grandda at a wedding (but then grand pops wouldnt take himself so seriously)

Though Gen may appreciate that he wipes his shirt open. Oooh lala

[youtube]EgWizvViVqY[/youtube]

Ivy

Well I have not seen BB since Iforgot her name....got pushed into the pool with her boots on ....yes I know a long time ago......but its just not grabbed me this time round.

I can hardly believe that Gerry is gone. Its awful now.

however i am really starting to like Ziggy!!!!

ZIGGY TO WIN

lets face it he has come under fire over how he 'treated' chanelle, lets face it, she wasnt the easiest of people to get along with. Hard work.

ZIG TO WIN

[youtube]TSDeoO-j3G0[/youtube]

Ivy

Last edited:
Loved Amanda this evening. Thought she was hilarious :D

Ivy - if you thought Ziggy treated Chanelle bad - he did!
He's a typical good-looker charmer and now Chanelle's gone he's worming his way back into our affections.
Did anyone see BB on the couch last night? Ziggy's the most Machiavelian housemate - which means he knows how to play the game!
I hated the way he treated Chanelle and I want him out - even though he's a hottie!
Shame Gerry went - though I did think he went a bit ott with the 'Carole to win' thing.
I agree that Amanda's been good this week. It's funny how the twins seem to be more identifiable as individuals since becoming 'Samanda'.

I love Ziggy but i dont think hes attractive. Chiggy was a great interlude but i would say he is coming into his own rather than worming his way back.

But gerry was a diamond. I really wanted him to win.

So So Sad, he played the pivotal role in his own downfall

Also, has the mirror stopped covering BB??...havent seen the section in there for ages

Ivy

I agree that he treated her badly, but much that I liked her, she was rather demanding at times.
which means he knows how to play the game!

This must be the only game show where knowing how to play the game is viewed in a negative light :D

I agree that Amanda's been good this week. It's funny how the twins seem to be more identifiable as individuals since becoming 'Samanda'.

personally, I think that's more to do with the fact that most of the attention seekers have left, giving more viewing time for the others.:cool:

I've really enjoyed this years offerings more than most years. The inmates are a little more normal than usual. I know watching people scratching each others eyes out is considered the height of good entertainment, but I could never get my head around the fun of seeing others cry.

Guess I prefer light hearted innocent humour.

Back