Big Brother

me too chickadee!! even missing the chase on bbc1 for it!

what do you think of your fellow irish person?

When I first saw him, he reminded me of someone from 'Rainbow' lol you know rod, jane and freddie hahahha

BB8-Seany_256.jpg

picture not very clear tho lol

He reminds me of diarmuid gavin gardener type bloke

me too chickadee!! even missing the chase on bbc1 for it!

I know me tooooooooo

what do you think of your fellow irish person?

no comment... freak lol

apparently Ziggy-zig-ah and chanelle have kissed yeeehawwww

lovely laura ran into the house after first seeing seany and said "it's a clown, they've sent in a clown!" Classic

lovely laura ran into the house after first seeing seany and said "it's a clown, they've sent in a clown!" Classic

lovely laura... hmmm me thinks you might be a tad biased lol lol

what a classic line tho.... loved that on friday night!!!!

fancy laura - nah ! lol

the twins are nuts but i like the way they included laura, chanel and carol in their rap - bless, there's not a bad bone in their bodies eh?

fancy laura - nah ! lol

the twins are nuts but i like the way they included laura, chanel and carol in their rap - bless, there's not a bad bone in their bodies eh?

or a brain in their heads?????? I have never met anyone like that in my life!!!

Ooh I can't stand Seany!!

I am not at all surprised that Lesley walked - I would have fecking murdered the git who tore the duvet off me while I was sleeping.

Stupid, pathetic boy!

He's already started to sh*t stir. I can't believe that Ziggy has let him nick the double bed either! What's all that about? Ziggy trying to be nice? Or Seany trying to assert his horrid self as top dog?

Bleurgh!!!

Thought it was quite funny/cute that the Zigster now wants to make his stamp on Chanel (sp?) now that there's other guys, gay or not. Did you see her face? She didn't look that impressed to me lol.

I'm liking Gerry more and more. I think there's a nice guy in there somewhere.

xx

Back