Big Brother

Oh thanks Nat for the explanation!! What a fantastic idea!!! I'm impressed! - Janey well done on your spinning star hun!

haha its for the 'fallen angels' gang
when they do a good day they get a star, if they get 7 straight stars they get a spinner to keep
they then delete the normal stars and start again,
each spinner = 1 full week on track
blimey hope thats right

Yes thats right Nat ....welll done.

Oh thanks Nat for the explanation!! What a fantastic idea!!! I'm impressed! - Janey well done on your spinning star hun!

Thanks Karen!! :D:D

So you still like the ugly mug!!

I still have watch it yet and cause i missed do much i can't get into it!!

Me too Janey - what a pain!!! Her voice irritates the life out of me as do her facial expressions. Especially when Gerry told her she was showing off!! lol.

How the F did she not get nominated? I missed nominations - did everyone get the chance to nominate?

Me too Janey - what a pain!!! Her voice irritates the life out of me as do her facial expressions. Especially when Gerry told her she was showing off!! lol.

How the F did she not get nominated? I missed nominations - did everyone get the chance to nominate?

Charley is BB Gold... without her the house would be BORING!!! I do not like her but she is a brilliant housemate!!!

Nominations... only Gerry, The Irish 'Clown' and the twin-ies got to vote!!!!

Have no idea how Charley slipped through the net but she did so I is very very happy :D:D:D

Yeah you got a good point there Gen - she evokes reaction out of people and that is good viewing!!!

I've missed loads of it this week... I hope Shabnam is the one to go tonight... Wonder if anymore blokes will come in?!?!

Charley is BB Gold... without her the house would be BORING!!! I do not like her but she is a brilliant housemate!!!

Have no idea how Charley slipped through the net but she did so I is very very happy :D:D:D

Gen you are absolutely right! Every year the one's who make the programme (which is normally the annoying ones) are chucked out right away, and then we moan it's boring.

However, I've got to say I still think if she internally combusted during a Catherine Tate like attack, it would make good viewing;)

Tracey
x

agreed - pure gold

and its always these people though that get voted out.

Carol should go tonight. she to me is vile. Vile.

Ivy

Did I just hear Davina saying there were 2 more new housemates of the male variety going into the house?????

I thought she said four! But I'm dipping it and out myself.

Dizzy x

I'm guessing Charley got out of being nominated because they were scared to nominate her. She would have been furious and made life hell for them.

I love the way she has plenty of money, fabulous lifestyle and is 'unemployed'.

Dizzy x

I reckon the girlies are gonna love the millionaire. Especially Charley!

Dizzy x

Back