Big Brother

Mark my words, mark them well

If Laura keeps going on to be the down to earth lass she appears to be, then shes in the running for the title. After celeb BB debarcle no one will be, dare i say it, cruel, i know i'd pounce on someone and most people here are the same. god bless Beth Ditto...god bless her, a one woman showdown against the grain of size zero.

Now, the twins are very pretty but the noise level of them in surroundsound is incredible, i;d go mad.

I dont think Tracey is a 'he' because i think she wouldnt be 'sneaky' with that fact, someone like Trace says it like it is, right on. Phat. Though with the over use of that word - i'd be paranoid in there.

Anyhoo, in thus conclusion, its Laura or Tracey so far for the title.

This may change IF and only if, they really change and what they are now isnt who they really are...oooooh spookieee

oh and plus if they are all lookalikes they are very very poor lookalikes...shockingly poor.

Ivy

Whenever I see Chanelle, I can't help thinking that she looks so much like Jen (greendayjen)

Chanelle
chanelle_256x145.jpg

Jen
greendayjen.gif
image.php

Not that I'm watching big brother or anything;)

My first thought when I saw Tracey was - male to female transsexual, perhaps pre-op, perhaps just living as a female.

I have several gay friends who thought the same thing. They still do, and so do I.

Nadia went into the BB house as a 'woman'. The public were not told at first that she was TS. The first sight of her sitting at the bar in a black minidress, dragging on a fag, confirmed it for me.

If Tracey was born female, fair enough. But her manner and bearing, her broad shoulders, her shape overall, and her facial grimacing (bless) not to mention her bizarre hair and clothes, do not mark her out as a girl to me.

Not that it matters. I find her way more interesting at this stage than the twins, or, for that matter, the loudmouthed, narcissistic 'cousin of a Man U player'.

Carole is kinda scary! Lesley - well - much older and a bit out of place. But that's what makes BB so interesting. The Welsh nanny seems a nice girl and is the bookies' fave to win at present.

I cannot forgive the producers for making the first few days female only. What a surprise, eh? I was so disappointed!

Tonight a 'male model' goes in. Let's hope he's better looking and more interesting than last year's 'hunk', Mikey... I've seen Zac's pic but will have to see him walk and talk to be able to make up my mind! LOL.

I definately think there are a few ladyboys in there!!!

...how could I have forgotten to mention the catchphrase that may well take the UK by storm?

'ave it!

I hate it already lol. And I still think Tracey is/was a man.

I can see the twins Sam and Amanda being a huge hit!!! They are lovely:)

Every little girl will be going around imitating them
:party0011::party0011:, wait and see.:D

Nobody likes the twins but I think they are adorable! Very sweet and kind tempered. The other girls just love themselves way too much and I get so annoyed with personalities like that especially Shabnam who needs a good slap back down to reality!!

I like Tracey, too. Way more interesting and unusual than most of the others.

So is Carole, come to that. And Laura.

But having the twins lick lollypops was sooooooo pandering to male fantasy. For most guys watching it's probs madly exciting that they're twins!

What do we all think of new 'hunk', Ziggy?

On Virgin earlier it said his name was Zac.

Quite cute. Great body!

If you take Charley and shave her hair off....... she would be a dead ringer for Danny Glover.

And Ziggy looks like that oily creep Simon Jordan the Crystal Palace chairman.

I'm only watching in the hope of an anthrax break out in the house they all annoy me specially Dennis Pennis in the pink wig..... "'Ave it, i'm just Trace deal wiv it......"

And the Victoria Beckham wannabe....... "I wanna be a WAG, but wannabe a bit different to them and have my own column in a magazine" ........ er...... Colleen???????

In fact the best thing the producers could do would be to lock them all in the living area and start pouring the concrete in.........

Did anybody see yesterday's Daily Star? I think it was them that printed pics of the BB contestants and their lookalikes. Poor Tracey's lookalike was Worzel Gummidge! The pic they had was so similar to him:D

Can't remember who everyone elses were though, sorry.

Whenever I see Chanelle, I can't help thinking that she looks so much like Jen (greendayjen)

Chanelle
chanelle_256x145.jpg

Jen
greendayjen.gif
image.php

Not that I'm watching big brother or anything;)

They are both pretty and its really scary that they look so alike are you sure there not related!!

I just read on MSN news that Lesley has said she wants to quit!!!

I like lesley she has such a wry sense of humour!!!

Charley needs shooting!! Silly tart!

She's dreadful isn't she:eek: She'll have to stay I'm afraid:rolleyes:

I don't think Lesley will leave. I was disappointed that she asked. Credited her with more sense that to make a decision like that so early on, before she's had a chance to settle down.

Hi All,

Its getting interesting now! Im lovin Ziggy and the effect he is having. Charlie is an attention seeking, spoilt, self obsessed cow - all that rubbish about everyone wearing the same clothes the week after she wore them - yeah right luv....:rolleyes:
I like the welsh girl - but I hate the way the psychologist and everyone else at BB has put her in with Carol, Lesley and Tracey as not being remotely attractive to Ziggy. I think that she is pretty but yet again because she is large she is automatically unattractive.... dont start me!!
I think that its only a matter of time before Emily and Charlie clash - clash of the alpha's - cant wait!
Im hooked and im going on holiday on wednesday :eek:- I will try to log in every so often to catch up!

Janey - Im still with our Mr McKenna although I was told by my GP that I need to lose weight and that he didnt think that PMcK was fast enough (at the moment its 2/3 lbs per month) and I have 6 stone to lose. I am looking around at various plans for after my holiday but I havent found one that suits me yet.:confused: enjoy your cruise in Ireland.

Ax

but I hate the way the psychologist and everyone else at BB has put her in with Carol, Lesley and Tracey as not being remotely attractive to Ziggy.

I agree. I love the psychologist imput. Would happily miss all of BB and just watch that once a week, but I did think the same as you Andi about lumping her with the others because she was big.

Thinking again though, I think they were looking at it through Ziggy's eyes. Who he would consider attractive, and unfortunately, they would probably be right :(
Janey - Im still with our Mr McKenna although I was told by my GP that I need to lose weight and that he didnt think that PMcK was fast enough (at the moment its 2/3 lbs per month) and I have 6 stone to lose. I am looking around at various plans for after my holiday but I havent found one that suits me yet.

Hope you find your perfect plan shortly andi. There's got to be one out there for you. Glad you're still with PMcK though. Great to be losing some weight while you look out for something faster.

Back