Big Brother

Interesting stuff ... I found myself studying Tracey's throat to see if there was any evidence of an Adam's apple ...

The welsh one is doing my head in already..........

Me.

Doing my ironing in front of the live streaming. I get so much more ironing done in the summer!!! :D:D:D

lol spoke to my sis and reckons welsh one looks like a female Matt Lucas, incl the accent!

I'm convinced the pink haired one is a guy!

Ah Rachel that's not nice!

I think Laura is very sweet so far.... so she has a weight problem, who the F doesn't on this site?!?!?!?!?!? LOL

oh and Tracey isn't a guy either, just read it on BB online! She's great, gonna provide a lot of entertainment methinks!

all i've seen of it is them gointg in lat night and a 5 minute snippet live streaming this morning!

I wasn't being horrible about the welsh lady

Hey Rach, that's ok hun... we can say what we like... horrible or not lol. I'm sure there will be lots of bitching about certain characters on BB as time goes on!! And i'll be there with you all!!

I was just disagreeing with the jibes about Laura

a) she seems a decent person
b) she's a fellow welshie
c) she is the only fat youngster in there so a prime target

You're welcome to say anything you like, we can agree to disagree where Laura is concerned :eek:)))))))))

I've just been watching the live feed on E4 (yes, I AM that bored! *lol*)

Channelle has been regaling everyone over lunch about how desperate she is to be a WAG as "you get to wear nice clothes" :rolleyes:, Charley's been in tears (already?! :eek:), Tracey looks mega-bored (I'm already wondering if she'll walk), the twins are wearing next-to-nothing and still impossible to tell apart although having both of them in there together is probably as close to them having one whole personality as they're ever likely to get, Lesley is looking bemused, Laura is eating a massive fajita (bless her!) - and the rest seem to just fade into the wallpaper.

Bring in the blurkes!!!!

I was sooo excited last night and got the tea and biccies all ready and I was so disappointed. There is not one person in there that I can relate to. Its like watchin and epsiode from an all girls 6th form college reality tv show! They are all teenagers (apart from the token oul dolls) and most are skinny and gorgeous. Are they trying to capture the male audience? Where are the blokes???? Im not happy but I know that I will watch it anyway. There is a rumour that the girls will be voted out one by one and replaced by boys?
The airhead twins and the posh spice, amy whinehouse and peaches geldolf wannabes are doing my head in already!

Ax

That's it, I'm hooked already!

I'm loving every single one of them (whilst hating some of them too!). Think it was a stroke of genius to not put boys in yet. Loving the "girl talk", especially the simple things like them asking Laura how much her breasts weighed. They would have never asked anything like that with boys in there. It's more like a social experiment than ever before!

Back