Big Brother

BB last night made me smile when they called Mario to the diary room just as he was getting frisky with Lisa in bed.

So who will go og the two nominated this evening? Surely it has to be Alex?

BB last night made me smile when they called Mario to the diary room just as he was getting frisky with Lisa in bed.

So who will go og the two nominated this evening? Surely it has to be Alex?

that was sooooo funny hehee!!! they dont seem to be up to much do they..is it just me or is she a bit like a man? i know shes a body builder but...

hopefully alex will go this week :)

I'd prefer Mario to go this week. Don't get me wrong I don't like Alex in the slightest but she makes for good TV. If they were all lovely and nice to each other it would be quite boring to watch.

Tracey
x

i know what ya mean everyone is being so nicey nicey coz alex is so bloody unpleasant

i noticed that last nite aswell when she was nominating i thought she was mates with alex

Sheesh you sound bitter about something. It's only a game show ... Also the Nancy Lam comment was a bit below the belt.

I agree with you hun. Its TV...lighten up!!!!

I wish some others were up for eviction instead of just them two. I don't like either, but at least they make for interesting viewing.

I agree with you hun. Its TV...lighten up!!!!

I wish some others were up for eviction instead of just them two. I don't like either, but at least they make for interesting viewing.

Well i prefer to be entertained when i'm watching TV........ Alex is neither entertaining or interesting, none of them are apart from maybe Kat or Luke, the rest are a bunch of wannabe's and no hopers....... the future of Britain no less, no wonder the country is in such a mess if we let people like this loose with a vote!

I want both out, but now is the time to get Mario out. He is SO SO SURE that Alexandra is going, and who can blame him - he knows how repugnant she is. So evicting him over her will be the biggest slap in the face to the smug faux-Italian and his supposed 14-million strong "fan club".

Besides: if he survives this week, he may not be up again, and then we're lumped with him! Alex is bound to be nominated every single week, so she can go next time.

Also: what's with all the negativity about Big Brother? It's a fun, entertaining show, and the housemates on it are people all the same. I would love to go on it myself.

The first couple of series were ok, now its just full of people that i find are the worst of todays society....... Loud mouthed arrogant individuals. I honestly only watch in the hope of something "interesting" happening. Can't wait for the nerve gas task!!!

Can't wait for the nerve gas task!!!

I couldn't help but laugh at that :D.

Interesting you should say the first couple of series were OK - looking back now, I think they pale in comparison to the last few!

I agree that some housemates are just ugh, but I still give them the benefit of the doubt. I suppose I'm hoping (and praying) that they're not quite so repellent in their real lives.

I suspect Alexandra actually is, though.

I agree...the first few series were a total bore. I strongly dislike Alex and last years Charlie, but because I have never come across these types of individuals in real life I find it extreemly entertaining to see how they handle themselves and others. I would hate them as friends though!!

Voting suspended........

Alexandra has been removed from the house!

OH. MY. GOD. I'm flipping out.

I'm also annoyed. Mario's in for *another* week.

DYING to know what the silly woman did this time.

I couldn't help but laugh at that :D.

Interesting you should say the first couple of series were OK - looking back now, I think they pale in comparison to the last few!

I agree that some housemates are just ugh, but I still give them the benefit of the doubt. I suppose I'm hoping (and praying) that they're not quite so repellent in their real lives.

I suspect Alexandra actually is, though.

I thought in the early series the contestants were just being themselves, they never realised the potential of 90 plus days of free publicity.

Back