Big Brother

I don't know how longs left. I think I want Stu to win....maybe Lisa. I'm happy Luke/Rebecca are out, but would love Mario back. I thought he was soooo funny without meaning to be! Rex is YUCK!!! I felt sorry for Darnell....Sara gave him all the wrong signals. Did he say last night that he's never had a girlfriend!! BLESS!! I think I'd like Stu, Darnell and Lisa in the final.....but I'm not bothered either!!

I heard somewhere that rebecca and mario might be going back in. I dont know if there is any truth in it though. Yeah darnell did say that..god i felt awful for him my bf thinks hes real funny stupid but funny. I felt bad for him after the incident with sara he kinda stayed on his own most of the day. He seems a nice fun guy though. Mo has to go i dont like him!! Sara was all over darnell last nigh like a rash!! Yeah i wudnt mind lisa in the final either she's so so!!!

bb9_d65_stale1_440.jpg

bb9_d65_stale3_440.jpg

bb9_d65_stale4_440.jpg

So who is gonna get the boot tonight??? My vote is for dale!!!

I think it could go either way, but my vote would 100% go to get Dale out....he's so miserable, foul-mouthed and vain! Stuart is far more genuine and seems much nicer! Keep Stuart in!

My vote is for Dale to go. That VT really showed him in possibly his true colours!:(

well dale is out thank god!! and he is re united with jen...hmmm didnt hear him talking about her much the past few weeks. Heaven and hell is been done away with this weekend so should be fun :)

Yipppeee Dale is out!!! Orr I say that, but he was one of my favorites in the beginning, but as soon as Jen left he changed.

Oh no, No more heaven and hell. Nicole and Rex are going to be unbearable to watch now!!!

Oh my god - will someone please shove one of Mohamed's dirty socks down that bl**dy Rex's throat? I am not a big Nicole fan by any stretch of the imagination but how does she stand him badgering her constantly and the way he fondles her 'puppies' in full view of the nation I would soon give him a hefty knee in the groin area!:eek: He treats her like she is his possession and his constant paranoia would send me insane with frustration and if he didn't trust me I would see little point in continuing the relationship. This cannot be love surely and if when I were 19 years old a boyfriend behaved like that toward me, you wouldn't have seen me for dust I can tell you and it would matter very little how big his 'wad' was! :(

I think Nicole is simply with Rex for the status she believes his wealth will bestow upon her and if she thinks she can fool us all with her claims to love this awful young man than she must think we are all a nation of numb skulls! :rolleyes:

To be honest Rex comes across as a grossly shallow person who is probably more concerned about impressing equally as shallow people with what he has and hasn't got and Nicole is just another commodity he can display to the world in order to make him feel better about his self. Anyone who constantly talks about who he knows, how much money he has and how wonderful his girlfriend is etc is obviously grossly insecure deep down and believes these are the attributes in life that impress people. Well they may impress his circle of friends but I like to think the rest of us have more finesse than that! All I can say is what an empty life he is surely leading and if he only had the brains to see further than the end of his nose he would realise that there are far more important things in life than material possessions? As for truly loving and respecting Nicole - he really hasn't got a clue has he and does he really think this is how a man shows his love to a woman? He has little regard for her feelings as why else does he keep discussing their latest 'tiff' with whoever happens to be in the vicinity and surely if he had any respect for this young lady he would refrain from airing his dirty linen in public.

I would blow my fuse if I were living in that house with such a shallow individual and I just couldn't keep my mouth shut when I witnessed him in action and I just know that my lack of tolerance would have me hanging him up by his danglies! :eek:

As for Nicole, I really do not like her (despite my sympathies for her where Rex is concerned) and to me she is a lazy, spoilt brat and when she demanded Mikey bring the sizzling, hot sausages over in the frying pan to her when Lisa was doing her hair for her on eviction night (how dangerous could that have been for Mikey and others if he had carried a boiling hot pan around) anyway, that for me really showed to me the selfish and shallow little so and so she obviously is and proved once and for all that she has no understanding or regard for anyone else other than her own self. When she did eventually, but begrudgingly get up off her idle backside to turn over the burning sausages, her curt remark to Mikey telling him to be careful not to splash her dress once again displayed the type of inconsiderate person she is! Not a very nice girl in my eyes and she could do with a few lessons living in the real world and having to fend and look after herself! Still you can see what her destiny will be; marry a rich guy and spend the rest of her shallow life worrying about such important issues as what colour shoes to wear with which dress etc?

Sorry if I sound somewhat bitter but such people really annoy me and when you look around at some of the wonderful work other people do for others it makes you realise what a farce some people's lives are and yet they will go through life ignorantly wrapped up in their own self importance unaware of the real important things in life!

Sue

They are both quite young though and are still very selfish people. I think that Nicole was with Rex for his money and the trade off is putting up with his behaviour. She seems to like being a trophy girlfriend (for now) but fast forward 10 years and I'm sure it'll be a different story.

I still find it all pretty sad and shallow though and what a waste of 10 valuable years if it takes her that long for her to see sense and oh my god, what is wrong with her parents if they have taught her that money is worth that much and in order to have it, you have to accept such behaviour from a man? :eek:

Jeez ........thank god my 2 daughters and my son have not got to waste 10 wonderful years of their young life before they can truly experience the pleasures of living in the 'real' world and the true values of a caring and loving relationship!

Sue

Oh my god - will someone please shove one of Mohamed's dirty socks down that bl**dy Rex's throat? I am not a big Nicole fan by any stretch of the imagination but how does she stand him badgering her constantly and the way he fondles her 'puppies' in full view of the nation I would soon give him a hefty knee in the groin area!:eek: He treats her like she is his possession and his constant paranoia would send me insane with frustration and if he didn't trust me I would see little point in continuing the relationship. This cannot be love surely and if when I were 19 years old a boyfriend behaved like that toward me, you wouldn't have seen me for dust I can tell you and it would matter very little how big his 'wad' was! :(

I think Nicole is simply with Rex for the status she believes his wealth will bestow upon her and if she thinks she can fool us all with her claims to love this awful young man than she must think we are all a nation of numb skulls! :rolleyes:

To be honest Rex comes across as a grossly shallow person who is probably more concerned about impressing equally as shallow people with what he has and hasn't got and Nicole is just another commodity he can display to the world in order to make him feel better about his self. Anyone who constantly talks about who he knows, how much money he has and how wonderful his girlfriend is etc is obviously grossly insecure deep down and believes these are the attributes in life that impress people. Well they may impress his circle of friends but I like to think the rest of us have more finesse than that! All I can say is what an empty life he is surely leading and if he only had the brains to see further than the end of his nose he would realise that there are far more important things in life than material possessions? As for truly loving and respecting Nicole - he really hasn't got a clue has he and does he really think this is how a man shows his love to a woman? He has little regard for her feelings as why else does he keep discussing their latest 'tiff' with whoever happens to be in the vicinity and surely if he had any respect for this young lady he would refrain from airing his dirty linen in public.

I would blow my fuse if I were living in that house with such a shallow individual and I just couldn't keep my mouth shut when I witnessed him in action and I just know that my lack of tolerance would have me hanging him up by his danglies! :eek:

As for Nicole, I really do not like her (despite my sympathies for her where Rex is concerned) and to me she is a lazy, spoilt brat and when she demanded Mikey bring the sizzling, hot sausages over in the frying pan to her when Lisa was doing her hair for her on eviction night (how dangerous could that have been for Mikey and others if he had carried a boiling hot pan around) anyway, that for me really showed to me the selfish and shallow little so and so she obviously is and proved once and for all that she has no understanding or regard for anyone else other than her own self. When she did eventually, but begrudgingly get up off her idle backside to turn over the burning sausages, her curt remark to Mikey telling him to be careful not to splash her dress once again displayed the type of inconsiderate person she is! Not a very nice girl in my eyes and she could do with a few lessons living in the real world and having to fend and look after herself! Still you can see what her destiny will be; marry a rich guy and spend the rest of her shallow life worrying about such important issues as what colour shoes to wear with which dress etc?

Sorry if I sound somewhat bitter but such people really annoy me and when you look around at some of the wonderful work other people do for others it makes you realise what a farce some people's lives are and yet they will go through life ignorantly wrapped up in their own self importance unaware of the real important things in life!

Sue

Totally agree with ya, lol, couldn't have said it better myself :p they truly are sad people, not enjoyable to watch at all, and BBLB take great pleasure showing how pathetic they are with each other :D

Rex and Nicole drive me mad! I'm sure BB edit the shows so that we see all of the bad stuff and none of the times when they're actually getting on, but still, Rex seems so controlling.

Still prefer Stu and Rachel over the others at the moment. Don't like Rex, Nicole, or Mikey, and am still undecided on Lisa, Sara, Mo and Darnell. I've changed my mind on who I like and who I don't like far more times this year than any other!

Other years |I have always had at least one housemate I am really rooting for but this year not one of them really stands out above the rest for me. If I had to say one it would probably be Mikey, Rachel or Darnell but in all honesty whoever wins is not a big deal for me this year and whether this is just the particular personalities or the fact that I am starting to get bored with the same old formula now I don't know but something is definitely mssing from the house in series 9!

I think sticking to just youngish people has been a bit of a mistake and they definitely need a larger than life older character who kind of demands a bit of respect but at the same time is not a fuddy duddy stick in the mud who cannot get on with young folk or refuses to join in with some of the party nights. Or maybe even a well known famous celebrity could be one of the housemates who simply wont take any nonsense and doesn't suffer fools gladly? Obviously at first the housemates would be out to impress the chosen celebrity but after so long the novelty would no doubt wear off and he/she would just become another housemate; warts and all and then people's true colours would really shine through. Personally, I think that would be quite interesting to see and would make good television.

Also, in my opinion (for what it's worth) the challenges need to be far more exciting and I get kind of bored with the peeling of potato style tasks - I think challenges like the chillie one was brilliant and more of that kind of thing where people are really put to the test is what is needed.

Sue

your dead right sue, it is kinda boring now. should be good when they get rid of the divide. although nicole will probably get tortured more by rex. they are wrecking my head.

It was very funny last night with sara and darnell!!!!! dont know who i want to win either i dont really think any of them deserve to win maybe lisa, stu, racheal, mikey although he is getting on my nerves a bit as well.

Ive totally given up on BB this year, havent watched it now for weeks :( This is the first year I havent been a total addict

Don't worry starlight you aint been missing much I promise you.

I think they ought to have a MiniMins Big Brother House ha ha! Now that would be 'HIRARIOUS!' :D

Sue

Should be good when they get rid of the divide. although nicole will probably get tortured more by rex. they are wrecking my head.

Oh my good gawd you dont think once the divide comes down they will get up to 'dirty filthies' do ya? It's bad enough a close up of him fondling what he cheesily describes as her 'puppies' coupled with the wet slurpy, kissy kissy noises without us all having to watch him orgasm on national tv! :eek: Oh the mere thoughts of it makes my skin crawl and I pray he can keep proper control of himself!

Sue

To be honest I dont think theres anyone left in the house who deserves to win! Its booooring this year, they dont do anything!! and is it just me or is lisa CRAZY?

To be honest I dont think theres anyone left in the house who deserves to win! Its booooring this year, they dont do anything!! and is it just me or is lisa CRAZY?

Lol - she does seem a bit loopy lou doesn't she? Harmless enough I suppose but nowt to write home about - well none of em are, are they? :rolleyes:

Sue

i thought it was so funny when dale kept going on about how hes glad hes out so he can go on bblb and "have his say" ABOUT WHAT?? EVERY SECOND WORD HE SAYS IS "LIKE" "YEAH, LIKE I CANT LIKE WAIT TO LIKE SEE JEN LIKE, I REALLY LIKE HER LIKE" Does my head in!!! Speak properly!! :mad:

Oh my good gawd you dont think once the divide comes down they will get up to 'dirty filthies' do ya? It's bad enough a close up of him fondling what he cheesily describes as her 'puppies' coupled with the wet slurpy, kissy kissy noises without us all having to watch him orgasm on national tv! :eek: Oh the mere thoughts of it makes my skin crawl and I pray he can keep proper control of himself!

Sue

they prob will be up to all sorts!!!!!haha cant wait at least it will be entertaining if not cringing :D

yeah lisa is a bit mad but she seems nice :)

i thought it was so funny when dale kept going on about how hes glad hes out so he can go on bblb and "have his say" ABOUT WHAT?? EVERY SECOND WORD HE SAYS IS "LIKE" "YEAH, LIKE I CANT LIKE WAIT TO LIKE SEE JEN LIKE, I REALLY LIKE HER LIKE" Does my head in!!! Speak properly!! :mad:

exactly...dale was boring all he had in the house was good looks :) good luck to him and jen they prob wont last either

Back