Big Brother

Where is the romance between them? I cannot see any and as far as I am concerned this relationship is a total farce and is one of the ugliest relationships I have ever had the displeasure to witness.
I totally agree. If they have been in a relationship for a year then how come she hasn't noticed he has an "outie"? Or does she know it will wind him up and then watches him rant. It's all very strange!

Kath here, you can see that Rex probably says to his girlfriend 'whose your daddy' he treats her like a norty child not like a girlfriend.

Get Rex out.

We want Rachel to win, we think that Rex will get everyone to vote for Rachel to get her out, but whoever goes up next to her will probably go, why is the Bigbro show not seeing that Rex is bullying Rachel, and Darnell is also bullying Sarah, i cannot abide bullies.

We both agree with you, ana, he should be booted out for being a bully, i would say that Lisa should be the one saying for Rex to stop being a bully shes the oldest in the house, she should see its bullying and stop it, she would not like to be the one bullied would she?

We have to get the grandkids now, shall be back online tomorrow, with more moans about big brother.

That really has bugged me.....I wanted them two in the final. Why the heck is Mo, Rex and Nicole not up. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!

That really has bugged me.....I wanted them two in the final. Why the heck is Mo, Rex and Nicole not up. ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!
Ditto from me too. Very disappointed with those up this week:( I have not got a clue which one will go.

i predict rachel will go. BB producers must be pulling their hair out... so not going to make money off the back of this year's winner!

update: I changed my mind. Stuart will go (because he wants to)

another update: I changed my mind. Stuart doesn't want to go. Rachel should go and will go.

LOL...are you sure hun!!!

i think rachel will go this week, although neither she or stu deserves to be up. i actually stopped watching last night coz it was winding me up so much. i really hate rex and nicole with a passion, she is such a spoiled brat, and she said in the diary room she was nominating Stu as he is always saying he doesnt wanna be there, and she said that he is taking up a space someone else couldv had. errrr?? did she hear ANYTHING rex has been saying?? all he does is talk about how bored he is and how much he hates everyone in the house! if anyones wasting space, its him and his bimbo.
and as for Rex.... mikey told him to shut up and rex had a go at him like he was a little boy "dont tell people to shut up! its rude" well, half the things that come out of Rex's mouth shouldnt ever be said to another person. Double standards. He needs to go next week PLEEEEAAAASEEEE!!!:mad:

i think rachel will go this week, although neither she or stu deserves to be up. i actually stopped watching last night coz it was winding me up so much. i really hate rex and nicole with a passion, she is such a spoiled brat, and she said in the diary room she was nominating Stu as he is always saying he doesnt wanna be there, and she said that he is taking up a space someone else couldv had. errrr?? did she hear ANYTHING rex has been saying?? all he does is talk about how bored he is and how much he hates everyone in the house! if anyones wasting space, its him and his bimbo.
and as for Rex.... mikey told him to shut up and rex had a go at him like he was a little boy "dont tell people to shut up! its rude" well, half the things that come out of Rex's mouth shouldnt ever be said to another person. Double standards. He needs to go next week PLEEEEAAAASEEEE!!!:mad:

very true!

well its gonna be a tough one is right, i dont want to see either of them go would rather mo, darnell or rex or nicole went...

I'd love BB to throw a spanner in the works by adding a couple of other house-mates (REX) up for eviction this week. Well I can dream...

Rex is a nasty piece of work
Nicole is a spoilt bimbo - dull dull dull
Stu is lush
Rachel is nice but so dull
Mo is irritiating
Darnell is paranoid which is getting irritating
Cat is lovely
Mikey is v funny
Lisa is plastic
Sarah is desperate

Have i missed anyone? Stu to win!!!!!

Rex is a bully do we all agree to vote him out next week, and Nicole is his puppet, she does what the master tells her to do, say etc etc. Rachel does not deserve to be up this week, she did only what any fair person would have done on the last task, how long did she want to see her friends sitting in the hell hole of big brother, with no decent food, and being slaves to the nasty individuals on the heaven side. Stuart has complained wolf enough times in the series to be up this week, he has said over and over again he wants out, well get him out, and next week put rachel up against rex, lets see his smug little face wiped clean, i agree i am getting mad mad mad at this years show, how big brother are allowing girls to be bullied, if and i say this with experience, if they were bullying mo, it would be a raciast bullying and it would be put to a full stop, it would not be carried on. Shame on big brother.

Last edited:
I think if BB doesn't come up with something pretty quick they will have an almighty flop on their hands and be in danger of losing dedicated fans forever. Truthfully, I watch it cos I am keen to follow it through to the end now but really I cannot honestly say I particularly warm to any of them if the truth be known? By singling any one out is merely a case of just clutching at straws for me now and to be frank I'm not really bothered who wins anymore just as long as it isn't that dreadful bully Rex or nasty Nicole! I really dislike those two the MOST and I find them such a vile and nasty couple with a nature and personalitiy that is quite ugly and unpleasant.

I think if I had to pick one housemate who I would describe as the most genuine it would have to be Mikey and although he can be a tad irritating at times and often what he does is stomach churning, I have never doubted his sincerity whereas with the others I have found I have questioned their authenticity at times!

Sue

I absolutely HATE Rex and Nicole with a passion.... I was soooooooooo wound up last night watching it!!! I used to love Rex.....

Don't care who wins but looks like Mikey is the fave..... don't think he deserves to though :eek:

i think rex fancies rachel too - there are other boring people in the house and he doesnt have a go at them. i cant believe he was sitting there the other night telling rachel she is definitely going - i hope she stays, just to see the look on his face. ive got a horrible feeling rex is going to be in the final though. i like rachel, i like how she keeps her head up high even when rex is bullying her. i couldnt do it, i wouldv left by now! :mad:

Oh my word now that dreadful girl Nicole truly displayed her true colours last night didn't she and her nasty and shallow nature was evident for the whole nation to see? When Rachel was upset over the death of the goldfish and Stu announced in the bedroom that she was crying over Heaven's death that awful girl scoffed and smirked with contempt at Rachel's reaction to his death and in the very next breath cackled in annoyance over someone having had her shaving gel! :eek: My word that girl is horrible she really is and her supposedly 'beautiful' face (sorry Rex I cannot see her beauty I'm afraid) is nothing but a contorted expression of indignation at everyone and everything around her! Obviously, such matters as shaving her legs and keeping herself preened are far more important and serious in her eyes than the death of a little goldfish and she is one hell of a selfish individual full of her own self importance!

I loved the way Mikey was touched by the little goldfish's passing too and for me now it has got to be Mikey or Rachel to win. I hope Rachel doesn't get evicted tonight as I would love her and Mikey to be in the final together.

Sue

I spotted Nicoles reaction to the fish dying too. She is horrid. She's been in there five days before she had her first bath!! She hadn't even showered...dirty cow (I'm sad, I watched that on BBLB).

I like Rachel and am annoyed she is up with Stu, but I don't want Stu to leave....there will be no eye candy at all once he goes, plus I find him really funny. I loved the way he lead Mikey to Mo when he was asleep so he could pour water on him....lol.

I want Rex, Mo and Nicole up next week. I just wish they had put Kat and Mo up for talking about nominations instead of sending them to jail (again BBLB).

If Stu goes tonight then I think that will be the end of this years BB for me.

omg nicole is such a b*&^9!!!!!!! she isnt even that good looking im sorry but she's not. rex is a spa, dunno who i want to go tonight its gonna be tough and close i reckon

Back