BIG G TO LITTLE G 2013

So much for having time to update this....

Not happening but will have another go starting next Tuesday....

I'm on it 80% so better than 10% like I have been lately....

Tuesday 14th May 2013
(Day 1/7)

0600 Pre-gym snack
Apple, Banana & Diet Energy Drink.

0630 Gym Time
30 min treadmill & 30 min bike

0740 Post-gym snack
Protein Shake (3 Syn's)

0805 Breakfast
Porridge (HE B), Sweetner, Cinnamon with Skimmed Milk (HE A) & Orange.

1230 Lunch
Ham Salad with French Dressing, Yoghurt, Apple & Banana.

1800 Dinner
Gammon, Pots, Veg, Eggs with Mushrooms & Mini Calippo (2.5 Syn's).

2030 Snack
Mug Shot, Apple, Banana, Orange, Yoghurt & WW Hot Choc (2 Syn's).

Daily Syn's: 7.5/15

Weekly Syn's: 7.5/105

Last edited:
Wednesday 15th May 2013
(Day 2/7)

0600 Pre-Gym Snack
Banana, Apple & Diet Energy Drink

0630 Gym Time
30 min treadmill (4k) & 30 min bike (10k)....

0800 Breakfast
Protein Shake Porridge (3 Syn's/HE B) & Orange.

1230 Lunch
Ham Salad with Light French Dressing, Yoghurt, 2 x Apples, 2 x Bananas.

1800 Dinner
Gammon, Potatoes, Veg, Mushrooms & Eggs.
Pineapple & Yoghurt.

2100 Snack
Mug Shot, Banana, Grapes, Cheese (HE A).

Daily Syn's: 3/15

Weekly Syn's: 10.5/105

Thursday 16th May 2013
(Day 3/7)

0800 Breakfast
Porridge (HE B) with Skimmed Milk (HE A)....
Orange....

1230 Lunch
Chicken Salad with Light Salad Cream (2 Syn's), 3 Banana's, 2 Apples & Mullerlight Yoghurt....

1800 Dinner
Chicken Pasta with Sauce (1 Syn)....
Pineapple & WW Ice Cream Pot (4 Syn's)....

2030 Snack
Mug Shots, Chicken Strips, Apple & Yoghurt....

Daily Syn's: 7/15

Weekly Syn's: 17.5/105

Friday 17th May 2013
(Day 4/7)

0600 Pre Gym Snack
Apple, Banana & Diet Energy Drink.

0630 Gym Time
30 Min Treadmill (4km) & 25 Min Bicycle (8km).

Totally lost my way....

Feel like crying & giving up....

Try to have a life & weight piles on....

A new diary, A new approach & New goals may be the answer....

Totally lost my way....

Feel like crying & giving up....

Try to have a life & weight piles on....

A new diary, A new approach & New goals may be the answer....

Oh Gav hoe your ok ???!! It's so hard sometimes to be focused and in the zone and we all have bad times you have to remember why you want to do this and look at all the fab losses and how much you've lost so far !!!
Yes new diary approach and goals sound good !!!

I know how you feel. Had friends to stay at weekend and just knew this morning when I couldn't face the scales that I had a gain, work clothes feel tight and feeling proper bloated and crappy really plus it has been raining all day - great :) x

Oh Gav hoe your ok ???!! It's so hard sometimes to be focused and in the zone and we all have bad times you have to remember why you want to do this and look at all the fab losses and how much you've lost so far !!!
Yes new diary approach and goals sound good !!!

I am really struggling, so so close to giving up. I have been where I am for 7 months now coz of yoyoing....

Just had a relaxed week with a few drinks & 8lb on WTF!!!! ?

New diary starting in a bit will post title when I think of one....

I know how you feel. Had friends to stay at weekend and just knew this morning when I couldn't face the scales that I had a gain, work clothes feel tight and feeling proper bloated and crappy really plus it has been raining all day - great :) x

I feel your pain & yes it all tastes nice going in but the bloated, crappy feeling after you've finished is not nice....

I am back in my bigger work clothes as I couldn't face my smaller clothes not fitting. Hard gym session in the morning to try & burn off as many calories as possible!!!!

I would get on the scales, if only to draw a line in the sand....

You are very inspirational, I see loads of people following your diaries it must give you encouragement to carry on. You have done amazingly well :) So yesterday was a really good day till I got home and ate a cold slice of Pizza Hut pizza which my daughter had left .... just why? And it was cold yuk!. So ate my dinner later on and then was too scared to eat anything else as figured the pizza was about 20 syns a slice lol.
The days are fine, it's the evenings I have a problem with and cos it was cold and wet last night I couldn't face doing any exercise either ..... another excuse I'm rubbish!
Hope you are having a better day :)

You are very inspirational, I see loads of people following your diaries it must give you encouragement to carry on. You have done amazingly well :) So yesterday was a really good day till I got home and ate a cold slice of Pizza Hut pizza which my daughter had left .... just why? And it was cold yuk!. So ate my dinner later on and then was too scared to eat anything else as figured the pizza was about 20 syns a slice lol.
The days are fine, it's the evenings I have a problem with and cos it was cold and wet last night I couldn't face doing any exercise either ..... another excuse I'm rubbish!
Hope you are having a better day :)

My week has been ok....

I think I've been inside my Syn's....

Been to Gym every day & doing a walking challenge, so lots of body magic....

Just need to get through the weekend & weigh in on Monday!!!

Hope you've had a better last few days....:)

Keep going Gav (and hello from a Pompey girl). Keep fighting, I know it can seem so difficult but you will get there in the end :)

Don't give up - you have done so well. Think we all get to a point where nothing seems to happen so you relax a bit and it piles back on so easily and is then 10 x harder to shift again - I know that's where I am at the minute :-(.
Keep up the good work :)

Don't give up - you have done so well. Think we all get to a point where nothing seems to happen so you relax a bit and it piles back on so easily and is then 10 x harder to shift again - I know that's where I am at the minute :-(.
Keep up the good work :)

Thank You....

I hope for a good weigh in tomorrow just to try & get my mojo back....

A good week at the gym so fingers crossed!!

Back