big girls.....

just watched it on youtube - i think its great! love the vid

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

lol i think it's really cheesy but my mum went mad when she heard it...thought it was very patronising to "big women" lol just shows you different strokes for different folks hehe

See for me it all depends who I am around when I hear this song. With my friends - its hilarious - opportunity to relate this song to me and its all light hearted jokes. But if I'm somewhere people don't know me, then I find it very embarrassing and it makes me quite paranoid.

When I think about it properly though, there are a lot of songs out there at the moment that are putting us ladies into catagories. For example:

Calvin Harris: The Girls - "I like them black girls, I like them white girls, I like them Asian girls, I like them mixed race girls..." .... "I LIKE THEM BIG GIRLS, I like them skinny girls, I LIKE THEM CARRYING A LITTLE BITTY WEIGHT GIRLS"

Timbaland: The Way I Are - Your body ain't Pamela Anderson, Its a struggle just to get you in the caravan, But listen baby girl, Before I let you lose a pound I'll buy a bigger car so listen baby girl...

Gym Class Heroe's version of: Clothes Off! - Indie rock chicks, and hip hop chicks, Thin chicks, round chicks, Black, white, yellow, and brown chicks...

I don't appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

(hello everyone!)

Back