Big pile of clothes on my bed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Busy_mam, 13 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    all waiting to go to my mam for her to try on before being passed on to others.

But I'm:sign0007:at the number I've never worn or still have tags on.

But how good does it feel to but something on and see that its way too big or in the case of some slip into something and think I haven't worn this for 6 or 10 years:bunnydance::wee::bunnydance:

I have kept one pair of size 18 jeans that were very snug when I got them I refused to buy a size 20.

Now my wardrobe is full of size 14 with one or 2 size 16 dressed (wrap type or small fitting) and a few size 12 bits.

Best off all there is now tons of space for lots of size 10 and 12 clothes:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :happy036:Wow that's amazing well done! what a great feeling!!

4. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.64%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I was the same I started SW as I was gong to have to buy a pair of size 18 jeans and I just thought if I buy them I'm accepting that that's my size, so I refused to buy them - got some leggings instead!!!. Now I'm on my way to new jeans that fit and I'm not going to accept a muffin top either!! Good for you on your weight loss so far and keep that wardrobe clear for more x

5. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Yay!! That is a brilliant feeling, you must be so chuffed :D Congrats on losing so much, really well done.

I had a big clear out like that a couple weeks ago. I couldn't believe the number of clothes I had that had labels on too, such a huge waste of money! I'd just buy things because they fitted, but didn't really like them and rather than taking back to the shop, they just lingered there.

I sold a few bits on eBay last week. Got a fraction of the money back... but all helps go towards a new wardrobe! Woooop :D

6. Scarlet Daisy

Scarlet Daisy Hungry For Life

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(29.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you mean "big pile of clothes", or "pile of big clothes"? :D

Well done! :cool:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.