Big pile of clothes on my bed

Busy_mam

all waiting to go to my mam for her to try on before being passed on to others.

But I'm:sign0007:at the number I've never worn or still have tags on.

But how good does it feel to but something on and see that its way too big or in the case of some slip into something and think I haven't worn this for 6 or 10 years:bunnydance::wee::bunnydance:

I have kept one pair of size 18 jeans that were very snug when I got them I refused to buy a size 20.

Now my wardrobe is full of size 14 with one or 2 size 16 dressed (wrap type or small fitting) and a few size 12 bits.

Best off all there is now tons of space for lots of size 10 and 12 clothes:talk017:

:happy036:Wow that's amazing well done! what a great feeling!!

I was the same I started SW as I was gong to have to buy a pair of size 18 jeans and I just thought if I buy them I'm accepting that that's my size, so I refused to buy them - got some leggings instead!!!. Now I'm on my way to new jeans that fit and I'm not going to accept a muffin top either!! Good for you on your weight loss so far and keep that wardrobe clear for more x

Yay!! That is a brilliant feeling, you must be so chuffed :D Congrats on losing so much, really well done.

I had a big clear out like that a couple weeks ago. I couldn't believe the number of clothes I had that had labels on too, such a huge waste of money! I'd just buy things because they fitted, but didn't really like them and rather than taking back to the shop, they just lingered there.

I sold a few bits on eBay last week. Got a fraction of the money back... but all helps go towards a new wardrobe! Woooop :D

Back