Big S & Radical

Amanda105

Silver Member
Has any one heard off Sean and Nick. There posts helped me a lot in the beginning, know they were both refeeding, but just wondered how they were getting on...

People just leave us, im not going anywhere !! To bad lol

ooh radical..ive been looking fo rhim too because he wrote a lovely post to me and i replied but i think minimins timed out on me,,then i went back to write it again and i couldnt find the post!! i hope he knows im thankful!!!......hope they come back and visit soon! :D

No, not a word......strange eh?

Wasn't Nick going on his holidays, or am i thinking of someone else? x

Has any one heard off Sean and Nick. There posts helped me a lot in the beginning, know they were both refeeding, but just wondered how they were getting on...

People just leave us, im not going anywhere !! To bad lol

Ahhh, fanks.

I'm doing sound, maintaining well as it stands. I'm just concentrating on that for now until after Christmas and January (going to Disneyland Paris with the kids) then am gonna give TFR another blast to shed a bit more. I've been training a few times a week aswell. I've been off Lipotrim for over 2 months now and have actually lost a bit more though nothing too dramatic.

How's things been here ?

Hiya Sean, glad to hear you're keeping well and well done on maintaining! :D Ooo Disney land, take me with you?? lol!!!

Sean!!! Brilliant to hear you're still doing so well. I went over to the dark side (low carb) and can't recommend it enough. You'll lose loads while eating loads!

Hi Sean, I'm coming out of hospital today, hip all spanking new and fixed!

I've been eating for a month too but haven't weighed for a couple of weeks, well done on continuing to lose. Sounds like you have it sussed.

Have a brilliant Christmas, your plans sound fabulous!

Keep in touch x

Sandra!! so glad that your op went well,,how are you feeling now??.....Sean, im very jealous of you going to disneyland....take abbie and i pretty please :) glad that you have continues to lose..keep at it..im sure lots of us including myself will be about in the new year so dont be a stranger :) xx

Sandra!! so glad that your op went well,,how are you feeling now??.....Sean, im very jealous of you going to disneyland....take abbie and i pretty please :) glad that you have continues to lose..keep at it..im sure lots of us including myself will be about in the new year so dont be a stranger :) xx

Ok today thanks Pudge, not so yesterday:(

Back