Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by chinchilla, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Lighter Life
    Hello WeMITTS! I am very happy this evening!

This evening I discovered I had lost a further 5lbs to make it 104lbs lost! Finally reached the 100lb mark and crossed it.
    ALSO my BMI is now 29.62 which means I am no longer obese and am officially overweight!
    Feeling very chuffed :party0049:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    WELL DONE!!!! :clap:

Its a fantastic feeling isnt it :)

Huge congrats on the BMI

4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!

5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

well done star!
  6. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Fantastic, you're an inspiration. Imagine all that weight piled in front of you????? it's like two posh spices hee hee. Well done hopefully before long it will be me posting my 100 lost xx
  7. Sam

Sam Banned

That is so amazing. Congratulations! So did you already reach your perfect aim? I wish I would have already been that successfull! Do you have any good advise for me? For someone who is overweight but who hasn't found the right motivation and the perfect way to lose some weight yet. I am already doing some sports, but it seems like it doesn't really work...
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.