BigBen W/L Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by BigBen, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. BigBen

BigBen Member

Hi Everyone.. :wave_cry:

I have started the W8 Matters program today (27/05/08) - drinking loads of water and having the shakes etc.

I weighed myself this morning and am starting a video log on my computer to record what happens..

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and hopefully i can have the same success that you guys have had.

So at my first weighin i am 19st 8lbs..

Do you weight yourself everyday or once a week?

Anyway let me know how you guys are getting on and i will do the same.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. BigBen

BigBen Member

Day 6 - 2morow is the weigh in - W8

Hi All,

I am still going - i am happy to say. I found it really difficult yesterday tho - but i struggled through - and got myself away from the temptation. I have no weighed myself yet - but have checked and i have started ketosis!

I have found myself getting hungry in the evenings and have found a hot bath helps - although not doing much for my energy bills - :D

I will weight myself on thursday - as that will be a week and will let you know how i get on.
  4. ditzeeblonde

ditzeeblonde Call me Linzi...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi BB
    Best of luck with your weigh in! I'm on day 2 so a while before I see any results!
  5. BigBen

BigBen Member

Week 1 Done.. Now into Week 2

I weighed myself on Thursday - which would be a week completed.. and.. I have lost 13 lbs!!!

That certanly has put a smile on my face!
  6. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

13Ibs?!!!!!! You know thats 1 short of a stone?! Wowzers! :clap:

How are you getting on now Ben?
  7. abz

abz Gold Member

wow. that's amazing!! how's it going now ben?

abz xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.