Biggest challenge ever!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by this*time, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. this*time

this*time Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss
    Ok so I have agreed to have my ex stay for the last 2 weeks of the holidays :eek:.
    He cant have the boys overnight where he is staying and to be honest I wouldnt want them there anyway (bacholor pad and he shares ) and he wants more proper time with them, and they want it too.

Now if anyone could make you want to eat its him :gen147:
    When we were together he was sometimes cruel about my weight which made me eat more I mean what did he expect I had 2 boys 18 months apart :mad:
    I have been so good lately and really acknowledging my reasons for eating, so this will be 1 big old challenge
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

Just lay down the ground rules and make he understands that if he doesn't stick to them, his 2 weeks will be cut short. :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.