Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

Golly the hormones are flying about here at the moment :p

Well, if it stops us all munching..... :whistle:

If only it were that simple. My idea of heaven would be to combine the 2 in some shape or form, but I suspect mr c wouldnt approve

is anyone else feeling cheated by 2 half hour programs last night instead of an hour and a half? :p

is anyone else feeling cheated by 2 half hour programs last night instead of an hour and a half? :p

Was quite glad of the early night! Did seem to be over in a flash tho! :D

ah now i never get the option to watch on a night as the Mister owns the box.. thank goodness for the sky+.. just watched mine this morning..

..hating Nicola more and more each day.. hope the blues manage their 43 chin ups! :p

It's only on for an hour tonight as well:(
Least I'll get an early night;)

I am preferring the hour only programmes, so good news for me.

I like the blue team too although prefer watching the black team train for obvious reasons.

Bye bye black bird (well I actually think Bryce will get the vote) - soo glad Blue's didn't come last but shame Cozzi gets BL again this week:eek:
Hello Adro:p!

Why's that Vanda? :confused:

:8855::8855::8855:

Ha, I had to take a second look when Mr C said 'lets get dirty', and 'show me what you've got girl' . If he'd said that to me I certainly wouldnt have been running around the mud in my gym gear ;) I fear Mr C would have been running for his life though - unfortunately :rolleyes:

i tape mine at 4am as there are other things on at 9pm that i like to watch.. and my series link seems okay?

can't believe ive read this thread before i've watched the episode though :p

Just watching the past few days worth just now.

One thing I think they need to look at it in the BL is the food aspect. All the trainers constantly hammer over the need for healthy food, which I agree IS essential but they must realise that being completely realistic these contestants arent going to eat like that forever. Surely theyd be be better addressing more of the 'in moderation' things. Educate them more in how eating junk food occasionally isnt the end of the world.

Id love to know how many of them keep the weight off long term

Just watching the past few days worth just now.

One thing I think they need to look at it in the BL is the food aspect. All the trainers constantly hammer over the need for healthy food, which I agree IS essential but they must realise that being completely realistic these contestants arent going to eat like that forever. Surely theyd be be better addressing more of the 'in moderation' things. Educate them more in how eating junk food occasionally isnt the end of the world.

Id love to know how many of them keep the weight off long term

did you not see the episode in series 4 where Cosi came back? they showed him later on in series and against where he is now and he had put a good bit of weight back on!

you do see some of the contestants from the original series and they've kept it off though. Tbh, how many of us who when we get to goal after losing large amounts of weight will let ourselves spiral long enough again to gain it ALL back - gotta remember these people are like halving their original selves or more!

sorry to interupt but just to let you know the tools going in a hour, yes i have served my time and hes going , thank god

Back