Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

OMG just catching up on tonights episode... who does JJ think he is? never saw it when he was in before.. thankfully!!!! What an idiot!

I've decided that JJ is a plant - there wasn't enough aggro so they've paid him to go in and stir things up:eek:
And I also reckon that damn wheel was rigged - Immunity can you Adam&Eve it:eek:

Well well, a topless Shannon isnt too shabby, not a patch on mr c of course but not to be sneezed at ;)

Ali seems like a game girl eh? Drooling over all the men she's getting the best of the biggest loser experience - cant fault her :D

Is anyone else sick to the back teeth of flipping JJ? How one of the others haven't smacked him yet I'll never know. I'd have probably done it the first day.

Yep JJ is so irritating he made me forget how grumpy I am.

I'd take the money and run off with mr c, the money wouldnt be essential but it would keep us in sunnies

I know hes packed and left a note, but theres this small part of me that is thinking he may be hiding in a cupboard just lulling me into a false sense of security :eek: Wish he had taken cossi with him

Hooray - no more JJ:bliss:
Why didn't she take the money:eek:
Hope Cozzi is the next one to go:p

ive got a lot of respect for Michelle - 50 grand is a lot of money to turn down but it shows how much losing the weight means to her. Plus, from the clips showing next episode, she gets a bit of groping of the commando.. think thats worth at least 49999 of that 50 grand LOL :p

Really liked Cosi when i saw him return in the next series but now.. pfft.. he was sooo rude to Michelle! Can't wait to see him get voted off or hopefully surprise eliminated even sooner would be nice :D

really liking Bryce atm.. hope he goes a bit further :) x

I like the way you are thinking Rach. She does get to spend longer with the commando always a big plus

I would have taken the money and paid him to be my personal trainer - and have him all to myself :sign0151:

Back