Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

To be honest his shins are usually the last place Im looking ;)

I'm right with you there Starlight ;)

I dont think its socks he wears though, its boots, black army style boots :giggle:

Ooh - for a minute there I almost defected to Phil's side - Thank God for Black Army Boots;)
You tart!!!:busted:

Although I do know what you mean. Cor!!!!:gimi:
:drool:
we will see ;)

Phil - I'd give in gracefully if I were you, the only time you could get ahead on this is when the rest of us are sidetracked by the pics you keep posting for us:p

I don't have the channel it's on but just HAD to google this guy. One word: Wow!! Now I know why you all like him :drool:

Ha, another one sees the light :D

been watching catch up today and yes he was on :mad: and had his t shirt off :mad:, the mrs loved it :eek:i wanted to throw the remote at the telly , thank god the footballs on soon

Get that wii out and give it a damn good thrashing phil, you could be minis own commando ;) Got any tats or black army boots? bet that would put a smile on mrs phils face

:confused:Did I miss something? What did he do?:eek:
What/how are we voting?:confused:

Oh I had forgotten what a knob JJ is.

What sort of a person deliberately misses the opportunity to spend time with the delicious commando - a knob thats who. How the black team put up with him - the man has got a face made for slapping - in a caring way of course :rolleyes: rant over

Looks like JJ may get his deserved from the commando tonight. Oh deep joy, commando in full force and better still letting rip at JJ. Life is good

SOCKS :eek: How very dare someone suggest such a thing.

Starlight, your devotion to the truth knows no limits :happy096:

A small glimpse with no sunnies on - hoorah :D

I knew things were going too well- immunity NO

Last edited:
Back