here you go drool away

the mrs even sent me his fan page link on facebook arghhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• him.jpg
    him.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
eeeew not my cuppa! :jelous:

Thanks Starlight for the info!!! We seemed to miss out on a couple of series, they jumped fromseries 1 to series 4, so this must be ne from inbetween that we missed.

Happy days!!

Sorry to butt in, but thanks for the good news!
I am sooo missing my Biggest Loser fix and now I can induldge!!
...and thanks for the Commando Facebook link - there is something very, very moreish about that man.... :-D

I do have to confess that Bob is my No.1;)
(Closely followed by the Commando):drool:

This is the 3rd season that for some reason is being shown after the 4th season. I always wondered why Sky Real lives skipped a season. But yay for Bob and Jillian.

While you guys are fighting over the guys and I'm more than willing to steal Jillian. She's one tough @ss.

I love Bob Harper! He is soooooo fit - in both senses of the word!

I am so sad I sent messages to some of the contestants from series 2 on Facebook! They are so lovely and replied as well. Kimberlie regularly messages me now to see how my diet is going! I think it's very sweet of her. Oh dear...... I am such a sad fan!!!!

I'm just watching the US series 9 on-line. Awesome! I love the US version.

How odd!

I find it a tad strange that they have shown this series out of sequence.

This series was actually filmed the season before the Couples one that finished a short while ago. 3 of these contestants came back in the middle of the couples series to give them inspiration. Very odd.

I love the biggest Loser though so even if I do have a good idea who won I shall still watch. Don;t understand their logic though.

I love Bob Harper! He is soooooo fit - in both senses of the word!

I am so sad I sent messages to some of the contestants from series 2 on Facebook! They are so lovely and replied as well. Kimberlie regularly messages me now to see how my diet is going! I think it's very sweet of her. Oh dear...... I am such a sad fan!!!!

I'm just watching the US series 9 on-line. Awesome! I love the US version.

That is totally not sad. Kimberlie was totally the best, I loved her. I'm a member of Tara's (US series) fanlisting. I just love that women too. Both of them are such strong women and real inspirations.

Anyone know when the UK one is back? meant to be this year, but haven't seen a date anywhere?

It is weird that they are showing this out of sequence, but am not going to complain after the fab showing of the commando tonight. Look forward to seeing more of him - hoorah

I hated the uk version too Starlight, after all whats the point if theres no commando

But we have Angie instead - she's scary!:eek:

Back