Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

The US one is the best I think but the Uk one is awful. Even the weight they lose isn't as impressive

You can watch it online, Phill.

I wish they would get Bob and Jillian over to do the UK series like they did at the start of the Aussie one. That would be sooooo cool!

Angie is just a pain in the ass. Maybe if they have made a new series they may have got a new trainer? That would be better.

Right, I'm about to watch episode 6 online!

Also I meant to say JJ is an absolute tool..... "too bad too sad"

Yep I agree JJ is a pain hope he goes soon.

I love the US one the best too, although it would be even better with the commando, but still keeping Bob & Jillian. The Australian one has too many twists and turns. I do like the unexpected but I think the biggest loser of the week should always be safe, unlike the last series when some weeks the biggest loser still ended up being eliminated.

Am working nights for the next few nights so will have tp catch up tea time the next day.

You can watch it online, Phill.

I wish they would get Bob and Jillian over to do the UK series like they did at the start of the Aussie one. That would be sooooo cool!

Angie is just a pain in the ass. Maybe if they have made a new series they may have got a new trainer? That would be better.

Right, I'm about to watch episode 6 online!

thank you xxx will have a look later with the mrs xxxx

I didn't like Gary saying he'd vote off whoever went for temptation. Takes the fun out of the game and imo being a bully.

JJ is such an annoying twit. I love that Bob and Jillian are back, they are just the ultimate trainers.
The UK one is certainly not as impressive but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that it's not as long. Aus and US versions can be up to 4 months long (And I'm sure there's been a longer one). I don't even think they're making anymore of the UK version (I remember reading something on another forum about someone who'd contacted the company which produces it and they said basically it was a no go)

Good for Sean (I think tha'ts his name, the one with the spur), just shows you don't have to be the fittest or fastest!

I would have helped JJ pack his bags and kick his ass out the gate. He's such a twit saying he can doing on the outside when he got chose over 15 other people. What gratitude is that? The Black team are doing great and Carrianne is a machine.

eeeew not my cuppa! :jelous:

Just catching up with Aus season 3 online! :) got to join in lol... but agreed shabba nononononono EWWW! :jelous: totally rank tbh! Lol i have weird taste ahem... don't tell the OH i said that :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

I'm on ep 4 now lol! hope i'm catching up with everyone! :D

Blue Team all the way for me!

I prefer Shannon as a trainer as well (though tbh I don't really like him all that much - he's no Bob!)

I agree. Bob and Jillian are the best. We've only managed to get as far as tuesday/wednesday so have loads of catching up to do! Loving it so far!

I'm so glad the 'right' person got evicted tho - what a tool!:eek:

Am catching up one day later due to night shifts. I miss the last 15 mins of the show so didnt see who won the challenge to pick the teams. Will watch lasts nights episode before I go to work but will miss the end again. Bit of a pain but at least I can catch up with the gossip on here.

Am a tad worried that with Bob & Gillian seeing to the black team when will we get to see the commando again? Hopefully not too long

Back