Biggest Loser AUS - New Series

*sneaks in from the slimming world forum after seeing this in the headlines on the forum mainpage*

I cant believe this has started and I missed it! I LOVE TBL. I have a sky box in my bedroom that was recording series 4 and one downstairs recording the american one on the other channel. I still havent caught up with the end of Series 4, so many episodes still to watch.

I have to admit to having a bit of a girl crush on Michelle though.

The Commando though? Seriously? He's hammier than a ham sandwich in Hamburg on Lets all celebrate the joys of Ham day!

I cant watch him without cringing. He definitely wasnt picked for his acting ability.

I hope they are doing afternoon reruns of the night time shows, will have to check on the sky box when I go up to bed and set it to record.

I think its repeated during the day but you havent missed much, tonight was episode 1 and it was just them being picked and the first weigh in...

As for the Commando.....hmmm hell never win an Oscar but hes great eye candy ;)

Oh I HATE the UK version... its shocking compared to the US/AUS ones.

Just watched tonights AUS one.... Commando = hubba hubba :party0049:

(Sorry Phil)

Lol only one i get to watch, are they still showing them on skyone around 12/1pm ishhh? i don't have real lives or anything like that, unless anyone knows where to watch em online please lol we only have freeview hardly watch telly tbh but i love biggest loser

You can watch every series online at http://www.realitytvfan.org. Awesome site! I'm now on episode 4 of this series! (I won't spoil anything for you though don't worry!) and watching US series 9. I'm such a geek, but I'm off work sick so it gives me something to do!

You can watch every series online at . Awesome site! I'm now on episode 4 of this series! (I won't spoil anything for you though don't worry!) and watching US series 9. I'm such a geek, but I'm off work sick so it gives me something to do!

omg ace thank you so much!!! i can catch up with it all now! :D

Oh I HATE the UK version... its shocking compared to the US/AUS ones.

Just watched tonights AUS one.... Commando = hubba hubba :party0049:

(Sorry Phil)

right thought i would see how many more commando lovers there is and sadly loads, i give up have your glasses wearing ,arm folding stupid man arghhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

Mmmmmmm...... Bob!

Its really just getting started, its episode 4 but theyve only just got into the 3 teams etc and had the first weigh in and temptation.

A lot of tension this time between contestants... JJ is such a twit, I can see it all kicking off

sound good shame i cant watch it :mad:

Awww can you not, sorry I thought youd just missed it so far :(

no havent got sky im poor :cry::cry::cry::cry: lol sometime i get to see it on a friday at the in laws or a catch up weekend if the in laws are away for the weekend, so your my b/l tv review- guide lol xxx

Can you not download the series? We did that when our sky got poorly and we missed a few weeks of S1. Our daughter loves Adro so we had to do something to stop the moaning :giggle:

Im a day behind you guys!! We sky+ it and watch it at tea as a family. My impressions so far are that the commando is a bit of a tool and cant act. the other 2 arent too bad but i love bob and jillian!!
The contestants are all worthy of a place and i cried at every story they told when weighing in!! :(

I couldn't wait and looked at the before and after photos of them, a couple are absolutley gob smackingly different.

My OH does that but i like to wait. Adds to the suprise :giggle: and seeing as its a few years old now it makes it feel like its "real time" :giggle:

If only the UK version wasnt so shockingly poor!!

My OH watched it becuase i couldnt bear it! he said they were pathetic it wasnt half as good as australia

Back