Biggest Loser AUS

I think the brothers are playing a good game. I hope Amanda does well it puts me to shame when I see how well she is doing with the exercise when I cant even be bothered to get up to change channels!

Amanda is amazing she is trying so hard. Im not too sure about the sisters- I know its tough to get over things but they are meant to work as a team instead of being hostile towards each other, I think they could do better if they were more positive. I think the boys game playing might backfire but who knows.

What do you think about the bracelets?? Adds a whole new dimension!

I know what happens in this series so I cant comment much and spoil it for you (or could I :eek:;)), but in Aus the series is shown 6 nights a week with 1 weigh in so thats why it probably feels like its being dragged out Vanda. :D

Im trying to get into this series but Im struggling. They all seem to have really bad attitudes - except the brothers - they are playing the game and I like that. Some of the others seem to be acting like it's someone elses fault they are overweight. The AUS one last year was t he first series I have watched from start to finish. Im not sure I like the couples element. I don't think I can commit to so many hours of TV for this one!

Holly? Is she one of the yellow sister team? I don't like them as they seem to have bad attitude but then I guess I would if my sister had bullied me over my weight. Honestly, some people?! I thought the little spat after the challenge was between pinks and reds was madness but then I guess some of it / all of it is staged for TV. I like Amanda - and like previous poster said it makes me feel soooo lazy to see her working out when I can't be bothered!! Good luck to them all. I've only seen a little bit of the British one and thought it was rubbish - although I'd love to go on it!!

Our one is pants!!!

It isnt even on at reasonable times.

Im gutted i missed the start of this season. We loved season 1 and i even messaged Kristy :eek: I got one back :D

Must admit I was suprised by the elimination result - I was convinced the miserable sisters would have gone just to get the money bracelet into play. Or maybe theres a cunning plan I just cant see - wouldnt be the first time!

Not keen on Holly myself its the whining voice that does it -I do get a bit b@tchy when I'm tired, fortunately its only at the telly!

ooh it was well thought about getting rid of tanya and ramses last night.
they were more of a threat to win as they had more weight to lose.
the yellow sisters are more than likely going to be in the bottom 2 most weeks.makes sense really to keep them in every week and eliminate the other teams who will lose more weight each week until nearer the end when they can boot holly out and then you have more chance of winning the show with the gold bracelett.
thats how i see it anyways lol x

Thanks for that Joanne - After a good nights sleep I can see things clearly and agree with what you have said. Am not so keen on the thought of listening to the whining voice for many weeks, although maybe she will get more positive in weeks to come?

Just watched tonights episode - the brothers are well into the game interesting to see if it comes back to slap them in the face.

What a shame about Amanda will have to see tomorrows episode to see if she can carry on. I hope she can cos I really feel for her.

After watching tonights episode - how hot is the commando? He can chase me through the forest any time, fortunately I can't run very fast.

Back