Biggest Loser AUS

Commando - scary as hell... but :wow:

Wouldnt mind doing some press ups on him, I mean with him, I mean.................oh hell you KNOW what I mean :giggle:

I forgot about AJ's comments but yes I though that was really unfair and meant to get him upset - maybe the programme directors want to see the contestants sobbing at every available moment. I found it quite uncomfortable to watch.

Know what you mean about the commando though!

just catching up on the aus BL - just watched the second elimination and I think Jodi and Jeda were the most ungracious losers ever - at end of day, Julie and Meaghan still lost more than them even with a 2kg weight penalty!

i dont blame Holly or Mel for the choice they made, and Nathans comments about gameplay.. what an arsehole - he gave Meaghan and Holly those bracelets to give himself an advantage, so hes a right hypocrite saying stuff like that in the elimination room!

I missed the 2nd elimination due to work so interesting snippet of info. nathan has a definate cheek re gameplay - but then again did think it would come back to haunt him at least once in the game - many weeks left to see it happen again maybe.

Hoorah lots of the commando on last nights episode! On the down side hope Amanda doesnt get eliminated tonight.

I'm still watching and sort of enjoying, but its more about playing the game than weight loss anymore. But it prob makes it more entertaining for that.

Am so happy that we are seeing more of the lovely commando as well ;) I'd be willing to forgo my exercise phobia for him. I want Bob to win and I dont like Meagan much.

Who do you want to win and is there anyone you dont like?

They do seem to drag the walks out for a long time, making a meal out of it my mum would have said.

Yes Cam has grown on me a tad too, must be awful to have to lose weight to keep your relationship alive. Not surprising he was not overly enthusiastic in the beginning. He has definately grown since he has seen what he is capable of.

I have tonnes of these episodes Sky+'d and I really must watch them! The last one I saw was when Amanda I think and the guy from the green team came back. Oh, and when the sisters went out.

Is anyone watching the other series of Aus BL? The one with Chris and Kimberely in?

I'd love Bob to win too... he's just the loveliest guy! Did not like Nathan at all to start with but he seems to be less of an idiot now!!

Cam has been on quite a journey, hope he see's some real results for the rest of his time there. I really like Tiff, think she's fab & is one to watch out for I think. Meaghan, I'm not sure about, don't think she's doing herself any favours right now!

Oooh I just had to post on this thread!!! I love BL Aus, but it's the first series I've ever watched...

I think bob is just such a happy smiley bloke, even after hours of working out with the commando he'll still chuckle and grin away!

I've warmed to Cam, I thought he was so lazy at the beginning but he is a real changed man now. Not a fan of Nathan AT ALL!!!

i really love Nathan - he really makes the show. He might play the game but some of the praise he gives other contestants is really lovely!

I would totally marry him :p

I love Bob and Tiff too, I agree that Meaghan isnt doing herself any favours - i really started to dislike Sharif towards the end too. Julie is totally harmless, I really love Sam and hope she goes far, and I think Cam has really grown leaps and bounds from his original lazy self.

I really like that Andrew has come into his own since Nathan left camp too :)

oh and I love Sean.. dont know why, I just do :)

Sooo since the US one is finished - roll on the Aus one - starts on Monday night :bliss:

Oh I love Biggest Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit fast and googled the winner. But I won't tell any of you!

Its so inspirational and I wish Michelle was my trainer. Although she isn't a patch on Jillian!

Back