Biggest Loser AUS

i really love Nathan - he really makes the show. He might play the game but some of the praise he gives other contestants is really lovely!

I would totally marry him :p

I love Bob and Tiff too, I agree that Meaghan isnt doing herself any favours - i really started to dislike Sharif towards the end too. Julie is totally harmless, I really love Sam and hope she goes far, and I think Cam has really grown leaps and bounds from his original lazy self.

I really like that Andrew has come into his own since Nathan left camp too :)

oh and I love Sean.. dont know why, I just do :)

I really liked Sharif! I felt so bad for him when he got voted off. I really dont like Meaghan or Sammy really. Their alliance makes me dislike them!

biggest loser australia

hey can anyone please tell me who won biggest loser australia as i have missed it for a few weeks thanx x:confused:

I ggoled the winner too, i also looked at their before and after pics over on TBL Aus website too :)

Oh I love Biggest Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bit fast and googled the winner. But I won't tell any of you!

Its so inspirational and I wish Michelle was my trainer. Although she isn't a patch on Jillian!

Nobody is a patch on Jillian. If I had to money (And a lot less sanity) I would so totally employ her as my personal trainer. I just love her completely.

I googled the winner months ago. I also looked up who was eliminated and when. I have no patience.

Cameron is starting to grate on me a tad again now. He does behave more like a teenager than a fully grown man, but maybe I should be a bit more understanding they have been in that house for months.

Wouldnt be a bad thing to be locked up with the commando for months though ;)

I would like Bob or Tiff to win

Why are they all so against Stuart? Did I miss the episode where he murdered someone?

Because unlike the other's he's not ashamed to admit he's in it for the money. I don't like him but at least he's honest about it.

:devilangel:

I Think sam looks amazing I hope her self esteem catches up

Yep, another Commando fan here. He would even get me keen to get hot and sweaty in the middle of nowhere - I mean by exercising of course ;)

Back