Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

Thats what I was thinking.. walking to and from work is 40mins a day... Thank you

When I've done CD SS I've never exercised. This time I will be doing about 20-40mins walking a day.

Not over doing it, im having my induction n will be telling them wat calorie intake I'm having n I'm gunna do exactly wat they say I was always one for over doin it at the gym but not this time I'm going to be sensible...xx

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb
need to loose.........53lb

hun, they won't really let you do anything. do not tell them your cal intake. just focus on toning as your initial stage. next time focus on weight loss as you'll be ready then. if they know what cal intake is they'll tutt at you and tell you cd isn't healthy etc etc etc.

focus on weights and bike, walking. then up to interval training - working hard then easy for 1 min at a time.

increase to 2 mins then 3 mins then 4 etc etc interval training is the best way of increasing fat burning whilst sitting on your butt at home after your workout. interval training works for 72 hours post workout.

When I've done CD SS I've never exercised. This time I will be doing about 20-40mins walking a day.

great choice. remember your water. slowly increase speed.

great things said:
great choice. remember your water. slowly increase speed.

The only reason I'm walking is because I'm on maternity leave and I try to get out everyday (without the car) for my sanity and fresh air.

to give you an idea of me and my exercise routines over the years on cd.

i've always ran. i always build up. i always listen to my body. the most i've ran on ss is 6 miles. at 6 miles my body packed up and i felt i'd had enough. at 6 miles my weigh loss stopped. 2 weeks of not loosing anything and being 100% i moved to the 810 plan and my first week i lost 8lbs again.

most exercise i've done is:-

10 hours of classes/gym and a total 30 miles of running a week (some inc in gym time).

i was off plan during this time and STS. i ate anything at this point. 30 miles a week was 4 runs a week with my longest run being 2 hours in length and about 11 miles.

i've ran 3 5ks, walked 1 last year with dd. i've ran 2 10k's, and 2 half marathons.

the 30 day shred is nasty but is amazing.

my goal is 11st 7lbs. i'm about 13st now. i was 12st 6.5lbs before xmas. i've been little miss piggy for 3 weeks solid.

Is this challenge full ladies?

It is hun sorry, but please feel free to start your own up. I've had to limit the numbers because of the amount of maths involved. Sorry xx

No worries Mrs, enjoy!!

Soooo I've put the spreadsheet together, I just need 6 more people's starting weights before I publish it on Tuesday night. It's looking good. Very exciting!

Exciting news! Sunshine from BL season 9 has replied to my tweet about our Biggest Loser challenge!! Once I work out how, I'll post it for us all.

Hmm I can do it, but because I've sent it from my personal Twitter and not my dieting one, there's tmi on it to post on here, pity.

Anyway Sunshine from BL Season 9 wishes us luck with our challenge!

Last edited:
How do u publish it? Can u attach stuff?x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb
need to loose.........53lb

:D x

How do u publish it? Can u attach stuff?x

Erm yes once I figure out how to do it that is, it's been a while since I've done it.

I'll do a little test with a picture....

The file size is too large to attach the table, so I'll have to rethink it. There'll be a way.

Attachments

• 074.JPG
    074.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Trying this instead.

It's too small, I'm off to ask admins for help.
Maybe I can do a pdf file........

Attachments

• image-2544606034.png
    image-2544606034.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Im not tired lol. I've got first week insomnia! Plus I didn't realise it was quite THAT late :eek:

Yep it's late I'm watching Adele such a fab singer,. May have to by her album tomorrow I will post my weight tomorrow dreading it as I've had christmas dinner number 2 today.... Lol .

Oh Shanny whatever the scales say it's a starting point isn't it? Next week it will be less!!! And with this challenge we've got the incentive to keep going :)

Back