Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

PDF Files

Right ladies, I've managed to get the file attached at last. It's a pdf file. Please will you click on and let me know if you can see it? There is also a word document version. Please let me know which you prefer, and I'll use the same format each week.

I personally prefer the pdf version. But neither version can be viewed on my iphone :( so all the Challenge results will have to be viewed on a computer I'm afraid.

Attachments

• BL Challenge Start Weights.pdf
    56.2 KB · Views: 71
  • BL Challenge Start Weights.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I cant see anything? Is it cause Im on my phone!

I cant see anything? Is it cause Im on my phone!

Yes unfortunately. I'm working on it, but think it'll have to be a computer job.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

You must of edited at the same time as my post. Questions answered! Lol

cornishkez said:
You must of edited at the same time as my post. Questions answered! Lol

Ha ha I'm a pain for doing that. I'd just been to check it out on my iPhone and realized it wasn't there.

I'm sorry for the ramblings I've been trying to find the best way to show the results and I've figured either Word doc or pdf file. So please will you have a look at the earlier post and let me know which you prefer, I'll go with majority. Apologies for not being able to get it so we can view it on our smart phones though:cry:

Hi Sal, Shanny, Nikki, et al --

This is a great idea.

However, it looks as if I add my name to the list it makes 17 -- at the beginning of this thread you mentioned that you wanted to limited it to 15.

So, please let me if if is still okay to join. Either way, I will weigh tomorrow and add my weight (not looking forward to it all :sigh:).

Surfhunny - Start Weight 15st 5lbs
Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76 - Start Weight 16st 13lb
bluegirl
great things
Katiebaby - Start Weight - 18st 2lbs
DappyMare
Lily - Start Weight - 15st 10lbs
Oscars mum - 12st 11lbs
Lea 87 - tell u Tuesday
xkarina24-Start Weight- 14st 6lbs
Wannabefitatthirty -14st 11lbd
cornishkez - 18st 8.6lbs (260.6lbs)
Chlo - 16 st 10lbs
Lianneskturmey -
MinnieMel

Kez because you both posted at the same time I'll make it 16 nice even number!! All closed now, no more places left.

Missed this post -- asked and answered.

Wannabe and Kez add yourselves to the list :D

Mel

Sorry Mel :(

if there's another 15 people why not have team 2. so 2 teams of 15! just a thought :) then the teams could also go head to head too!

Good idea with 2 teams maybe another admin so u don't have to do all the working out tho? 2 admins a team each? Would be a good team challenge as well as a challenge within ur own team, could just do it exactly the same as u were but then team 1 or 2 get the winning team title each week too? Would be interesting how much 30 people could loose in 1 week and the whole comp it will be a hell of allot I think x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb
need to loose.........53lb

Even if we don't get 30 could just divide the whole number in 2 n have that many each but unfortunately the total would have to be even to divide it?x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb

Ok I like the idea of a second team Nikki... Let's hold fire till sal posts and then set up another team... As she's gone to a lot of effort..!!

Agreed x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb

Hey all, I think this challenge is going to better than the actual British BL, as find them a bit moaney :D USA one's proper work there butt off, so would I with Bob haha.

So as promised my start weight after christmas/birthday/new year of booze and food is 272:mad:

Damn Grey Goose vodka :eek:.lol

Surfhunny - Start Weight 15st 5lbs
Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76 - Start Weight 16st 13lb
bluegirl
great things
Katiebaby - Start Weight - 18st 2lbs
DappyMare -272 lbs
Lily - Start Weight - 15st 10lbs
Oscars mum - 12st 11lbs
Lea 87 - tell u Tuesday