Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

P.s I would offer to do other team, but in process of moving so will only have access to a pc at work and wouldn't wanna let anyone down as my phone is naff on here:rolleyes:

If it is just a question of the Maths taking a while that limits the teams I can set up an Excel spreadsheet that will work out all of the percentages automatically. If it is set up properly all we would have to do is put in the new weights and it would automatically calculate everything else.

Morning all, I've just woken up after my epic bout of insomnia. Wow I didn't expect this to be as popular as it has been. I totally agree two teams head to head will be great! It seems a shame that people can't get involved!!

So if any one else wants to join in add your name to the list. The closing date will have to be tomorrow night at 6pm because I don't think people can start after the programme starts. Once we've got enough for two teams I'll start begging for another admin type person :p

Chlo said:
If it is just a question of the Maths taking a while that limits the teams I can set up an Excel spreadsheet that will work out all of the percentages automatically. If it is set up properly all we would have to do is put in the new weights and it would automatically calculate everything else.

I'd appreciate that, I tried to do one last night but failed miserably.

I'll set up a framework with all the formulae etc and then send it over. It shouldn't take long.

xxrebeccaxx said:
I'd like to join too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We're going to do two teams so you're welcome to join. If you could just add your start weight to the list by 6pm tomorrow night please.

Jewels7877 said:
Can I join please :)

Just re-started and need a challenge!

Jewels x

We're going to do two teams so you're welcome to join. If you could just add your start weight to the list by 6pm tomorrow night please.

Chlo said:
I'll set up a framework with all the formulae etc and then send it over. It shouldn't take long.

Thanks Hun, I'll pm you my email address. You're a star!!

Heya! Can i be in the second team please?!? Xxxx

clairem87 said:
Heya! Can i be in the second team please?!? Xxxx

Yep of course :D I'll update the list and then if you could just add you're start weight you're good to go :)

Morning All,

I love the idea of two teams -- how many people do we have? It'll fun to compare our progress (realistic) with those on BL (amazing).

I just weighed myself and now have to walk to the train station to throw myself upon the tracks -- I have managed to gain over 1/2 a stone in the past 3 weeks! I am hoping (so much) that it is (in large part -- pun intended) some carb bloat, water retention -- and possibly gylcogen regain. We'll see.

DAY ONE *sigh* 11 st 8.2 *sigh*

Mel

Superb!! Thanks so much, my start weight is 18 st 5 1/4 lbs xxxx

Surfhunny - Start Weight 15st 5lbs
Shanny
Sarah Lou
Lyndzi76 - Start Weight 16st 13lb
bluegirl
great things - 13st
Katiebaby - Start Weight - 18st 2lbs
DappyMare
Lily - Start Weight - 15st 10lbs
Oscars mum - 12st 11lbs
Lea 87 - tell u Tuesday
xkarina24-Start Weight- 14st 6lbs
Wannabefitatthirty -14st 11lbd
cornishkez - 18st 9.7lbs (261.7lbs)
Chlo - 16 st 10lbs
Lianneskturmey -
MinnieMel - 11st 8.2lbs
Xxrebeccaxx -
Jewels7877 -
Clairem87 - 18st 5.25lbs

Last edited:
the teams will need to be even. bigger and smaller weights.

got weighed. 9lbs on! ooooooooooh! groan!!!!!!

my weight is 13st on the nose. 21lbs to loose possibly more. we could go one step closer and have a thread with before and after picture, before and after measurements too at the end of the 13 weeks. we do that ourselves though as it would be easier.

Well I was meant to start yesterday on atkins induction, but failed! Then saw the BL challenge and thought sod it go for it full hog!

So I reweighed this morning 261.7lbs. Today is officially Day 1! :)

I've updated the list :) I can't wait to see how we all get on with this. It's keeping me going that's for sure.

i'm waiting for my bob to come back on screen! mind looking back through the series i think that jillian would be the better team to be on weight loss wise as i think every winner has been on her team.

Ok im here lol start weight is 17st 6.. Manager to stay the same over thr holidays :D

I just can't wait to see how much everyone loses put together reckon it will amount to a large person god think if that! Iv got biggest looser series linked, looking forward to watching it never watched it before!!
Xx

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb
need to loose.........53lb

Even more if we all loose 2stone say it would be Luke 60stone if there is 30 of us x wowzer x

1st week...14lb
2nd week...4lb
3rd week...5lb
4th week...3lb
5th week...5lb
6th week...3lb
7th week...3lb
8th week...+8lb
9th week...no weigh in
total loss.....29lb
need to loose.........53lb

Back