Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

I'm sorry the challenge has already started so it is too late to join in now I'm afraid.

Keighleyjo2010 said:
This mornings WI --> 16:7 -5lbs since start of the challenge. I think I'm on black team lol but could be wrong :)

Well done, I'll add that to the spreadsheet.

Morning all! Im 5lbs down...looking forward to tonight! Good luck everyone who has yet to weigh!

Well done everyone, been some great losses I really am impressed! Just had my WI and I've lost 4.75lbs this week. Only 1.83% so not as much as a lot of you but I'm calorie counting and exercising and had been at a standstill for half the week even though I was on track, so I'm pleased with that! Just another 1.25lbs of christmas gain to go! ha Go Team Black :)

Last edited:
My Loss is -3lb this week.

I am now 148lb :)

Wow well done on the great losses all :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will sort teams out for the two new comers tonight when I finish work. I was going to do it last night but got called out to an emergency at work, so couldn't, sorry.

No problem Surfhunny, my loss for this week is 10lbs :D:D

Whoop whoop on my week 5 weigh in I have lost 7lbs - cannot believe it, but have been drinking 3-3.5 litres per day and very active with erecting a marquee etc! So am now 12st 4lbs or 172 lbs 2lbs to go before 2stone of weight has gone, which fingers crossed I will have off this week and make it 2 stone in 6 weeks! I LOVE CD!

Come on Blue Team!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

*Shanny* said:
Hiya :) weigh in 2.5 lbs off ( started 810 plan with exercise now) .. Well done everyone else x

Well done shanny - I'm back at the gym tonight 2 x

Thanx Sarah I've contacted a few personal trainers this afternoon.. Will to pay the money for it. Your loss was fab too :) x

Jewel77 I've put you in the Black team to save confusion as there is a Jewels7877 in the blue team.

This means My_year, you're in the Blue team!

Fabulous first week people!! Great losses :)

So far Black team is slightly in the lead, and both teams are waiting on 3 people to weigh in!!

Please could you PM me your WI results? It's easier for me to open the messages than have to trawl back through the thread. Sorry to be a pain.

Evening Blue Team (okay you, too, Black Team) --

I saw my CWPC this morning and weighed in -- 157! I was pleased. This is big loss for me. I am usually a "DappyMare" kind of gal.

Mel

Morning all

Well, 6lbs off this week, so v chuffed! Thought it would have been less as a few wee 'blips' this week, so now even more motivated to stay on track

Go Blue Team!

Linzois
:D

WHOOP!!! Go BLUE!

right. first weigh in. my week was a mix of ss+ then 810 as i was struggling. heading back to ss+ for a couple of days.

4lbs is my official cd weigh in loss. must say that my scales were another lb more generous! 4lbs. not my 7lbs but pretty good after this past week!

That is so fab. Nikki. And, to think you dod this with the week you had! Well done.

MRSDD -- If people are posting on their phones, they can't see your signature, so my question might be confusing. Are you 43 weeks pregnant at the moment? Three weeks overdue? Or did you have the baby and are going to start trying to lose the weight right away?

I am asking because a) I am surprised that the medical people let you go over by three weeks, and b) I am impressed that a new mother is willing to jump into a weight loss challenge right away. Congrats if the baby has arrived and if not -- fingers crossed it does soon.

My wee boy was premature. Just havent gotten round to removing my sig. Have done cd b4 so although new start today, not new completely

Congrats on the new baby! I hope he is doing well (you, also).

Hi lost 2lbs this week! Not great for a week 1 but I did completely fall off track on weekend so hands up!! Here's to a better week 2.

Go blue team!!

That is a good loss on most diets and not a horrible one for CD. (I usually only lose that much -- if I am lucky.)

Hi,

Had my first weigh in.....8lb off for me and the blue team :)

X

Impressive -- Go BLUE! WHOOP!

Lost 13lbs this morning :))

WOW! Almost a stone in a week! I think that is the second largest amount lost this week!

Hi all I lost 8lbs this week :)

This is gonna be YOUR_YEAR at this rate! Whoop!

Morning all! Im 5lbs down...looking forward to tonight! Good luck everyone who has yet to weigh!

Thanks -- I think mine was the same (my math bites... but Sal has a speadsheet!) ;) Congrats! I'm pleased.

Well done everyone, been some great losses I really am impressed! Just had my WI and I've lost 4.75lbs this week. Only 1.83% so not as much as a lot of you but I'm calorie counting and exercising and had been at a standstill for half the week even though I was on track, so I'm pleased with that! Just another 1.25lbs of christmas gain to go! ha Go Team Black :)

That is a good loss CG -- and you should be pleased. Especially, since you aren't doing meal replacements. Congrats.

My Loss is -3lb this week.

I am now 148lb :)

Well done, Foo Fan!

No problem Surfhunny, my loss for this week is 10lbs :D:D

Whoop! Congrats!

Whoop whoop on my week 5 weigh in I have lost 7lbs - cannot believe it, but have been drinking 3-3.5 litres per day and very active with erecting a marquee etc! So am now 12st 4lbs or 172 lbs 2lbs to go before 2stone of weight has gone, which fingers crossed I will have off this week and make it 2 stone in 6 weeks! I LOVE CD!

Come on Blue Team!

WOW -- to be doing this well nearly 2 months in.... Whoop, Whoop! Go Blue!!!

Fabulous first week people!! Great losses :)

So far Black team is slightly in the lead, and both teams are waiting on 3 people to weigh in!!

Please could you PM me your WI results? It's easier for me to open the messages than have to trawl back through the thread. Sorry to be a pain.

Have done so -- Thanks, Sal!

Mel

grrrr because I normally post on my phone or ipad it is not recognising my 50+ posts on the website...so I cannot PM you Surfhunny...not sure what to do now! xx

Back