Biggest Loser Challenge Has a Winner!!!

i got a message from surf hunny asking for my loss but i dont get weighed till today. maybe best if you take my name off of this .sorry

Surfhunny said:
It's no problem I'll alter your start weight on the spreadsheet and it'll be right.

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

debziedoo said:
i got a message from surf hunny asking for my loss but i dont get weighed till today. maybe best if you take my name off of this .sorry

Are you sure because I sent you a message earlier in the week saying you could use your at home weight from Tuesday Morning it doesn't have to be official Weigh in weight.

Thank you guys! Really happy with my loss, onwards and downwards! :) :)

Well done to everyone, we all did brilliantly no matter what the losses were!

Also thank you surfhoney for organising this, it must be a lot of work for you but it's much appreciated xx

Yaaay go blue team! Congrats everyone on there losses and heres to another good week :)

Well done debziedoo!

This week, we lost a grand total between the two teams of 160.25lbs!! Thats the same as this massive fish...

a_steve160A.jpg

I know it's a bit weird but I work losses in fish, helps me visualise it haha

I love the idea of the picture Caroline, great to see the equivalent of what we manage to lose. Well done everyone.

Never mind losing the fish, I would love to find the beefcake lol

Glad I wasnt the only one that thought that Camille :D

All you have to do is pop over to Thailand... I lived there for a while, there really are gorgeous, tanned, toned men like that, it's enough to make you sick! lol

Hi LLs (Lady Losers) --

I think all the participants are female... am I correct?

Wow! What losses! And such a close race this week.

I finally watched BL USA and UK yesterday. I was glad to see Damien go, but I he could have taken those two purple girls with him, as far as I am concerned.

I am with Nikki -- the US one is distressing. I think seeing two people fall very ill trying to compete in the run and step challenges is unsettling and irresponsible. I hope it improves.

Week 1 Results

Biggest Loser:

:winner: Emz449 (Blue Team):winner:

Start weight: 205lbs

Week 1: 192lbs

Lost: 13lbs - 6.34%

WOW!!!

Runners Up:

[FONT=&quot]Jewel77[/FONT] (Black Team)
[FONT=&quot]Start Weight: 189[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 1:179[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost:10lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 5.29[/FONT]%

[FONT=&quot]Katiebaby[/FONT] (Black Team)
[FONT=&quot]Start Weight: 254[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Week 1: 242[/FONT]lbs
[FONT=&quot]Lost: 13lbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - 5.12%[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Winning Team

:winner: Blue Team :winner:

Blue Team
Total % Weight Lost = 2.49%
Total lbs Lost = 77.2lbs

Black Team
Total % Weight Lost = 2.43%
Total lbs Lost =
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]83.25lbs[/FONT]

So Close! Whew! Go BLUE!

Very close this week!!! Well done everyone.

The tables are available to view as PDF files on here if you look on a computer. There's also a certificate attached for the Biggest Loser to print off if they want.

A massive total of 160.45lbs lost this week. We've lost a whole person everyone, thats an achievement!!

Thanks for doing all this, Sal.

Mel

Well done everyone, Great losses this week and looking forward to see what happens in week two:D

Just wanna ssay a big thank you to sal for doing this, I know it's probably stressing you out but know everyone is grateful for all your hard work :thankyou: xx

I've just ordered myself a lovely dress but in Size 14 (I can just about get into a size 18 now)!!
Will I ever get in to it? Got a party tonight just wish I could wear something nice tonight but nothing fits :0(

lyndzi76 said:
I've just ordered myself a lovely dress but in Size 14 (I can just about get into a size 18 now)!!
Will I ever get in to it? Got a party tonight just wish I could wear something nice tonight but nothing fits :0(

Ah you will get into it mrs!! I think if we stick with it through this challenge you'll be surprised!! :)

Hey Sal and Black Team, Sorry to say I'm going to have to withdraw from the challenge, I'm still doing cd 100% but I'm having really crap losses so my consultant and I agreed today that I'm just going to weigh in fortnightly with him, till my body decides its gonna stop clinging on to the flab lol. I know if I continue to weigh in weekly I'm gonna be off diet like flash gordon lol so my scales are in the bin :), but least this way I stick to it. Sorry all but will keep popping in and seeing how you all get on.

Aww sorry to be losing you Dappymare :( Best of luck and hope your losses get bigger xx

2.5lbs off for me this week which isnt great but its going the right way so I cant complain :)

Hi guys, I've been off work most of the week due to illness - so I haven't stuck 2 any kind of plan (shakes were making me sick) I'm back on track tomorrow and will update my weight on Tuesday - but not expecting a big loss!

Back