Biggest Loser - Hels' Hotties

Thought I would start a thread for us all to check in so see how we are getting on - would also be good to have a list to see what plan each of you are doing

Angelchops
Loobylou
Redpam
Slimforlive
Sumayah
Wannabeminime
Westiegirl

Have a great day! :)

Hi Hels :)

Thanks for sorting all this and the PMs :)

I'm doing SS for the first few weeks, then will work up the plans. Have been bad over xmas, so first week weigh in should be a good one! lol

xx

Thanks for doing this Helen, 1L downed today, just having another. I am full of cold though!!:(

Go Hotties!!!

my weigh in might be a tad later than expected, should have been getting weighed tomorrow but were currently snowed in!
i can keep ssing though cos im anal retentive had have a weeks supply of sachets as a contingency plan, lol

i need to get more water down me, only had 1 litre so far

where oh where did you all go?

i had 4 and a half litres of water today and my coke zero

hoping to manage 5 litres tomorrow

Hi all, i still havent managed a full day of ss, but i am loosing some weight, so i will keep trying! I dont think it helps that i have a really heavy cold that is making me want food.

Gotta blitz the house today following the xmas hols; i have a viewing on my house tomorrow to try to sell it, but i feel quite poorly and wanna stay in bed.:(

Doing ok today so far, drunk loads of water as i think it helps my cold, had one tetra. Keep going!! Scales look like i have dropped a couple of pounds.

Thanks for the focus tips Helen, they really do focus the mind!

Where is everyone?

afternoon all!
just back from my weigh in, it was a yay! lol
getting more water down me, want a good loss next week too

hope the rest of the hotties are doing well

Here I am! Haven't had a chance to get on the computer until now.
Day 4 and I could eat for England - but I am not. I am not in ketosis yet but perhaps I am not drinking enough water during the day. I find it easy at night when I am on the computer - usually 2 to 3 litres. But I suppose that is not the way to do it.

Come on girls we are going to be the winning team.

afternoon all
on to my second litre now doing fine here

hows everyone else?

well end of another day, 3 packs and 4.5 litres of water consumed. off to do some cleaning now

Back