Biggest Loser (US) Season 8

DecemberBride2008

Needs to succeed
I was just wondering if anybody watched Biggest Loser last night. It is the new season, and I am already inspired by so many of the contestants :)

What a great opportunity for them all. x

Yeah I was gonna ask what channel :) never watched a full series before only two or three programmes and I think it would motivate me even more x

It's on Sky 1. It was so moving last night, I felt really emotional watching everybody. Some of their stories were so close to my heart, and exactly how I feel about my weight. x

Wasnt it sad and dont the trainers push them so hard???? Thats what i could do with!

I take it this is going on somewhere outside of the US? I watched the entire season online as we just finished season 9 in may. 8 was definitely a good group! Love love love Bob and Jillian.

Love the Biggest Loser! Jillian has a new show called "Losing It", where she moves in with a family and overhauls their diet and excercise, apparently with great results. On Facebook, she said that her plan had women eating 1200cals, and men 1600, with women burning 2500cals, and men 3000 a day. Hard work!
In Australia at least, the show misrepresents the time between weigh ins, (it apparently is weekly, actually it is every 2-3 weeks), and has been critised for playing with individuals weights. (Changing them, for ratings purposes-apparently contestants sign a form allowing this before they enter BL)
I have found the BL books to be fantastic!

Back