Biggest Loser...

I've been watching the Australia one. Am addicted that I've recorded all the programmes so I can sit there on a Sunday and watch the whole lot in one go! LOL

I missed it last night - gutted!!!!

Must Sky+ it from next week. Will have to have a look to see if episode 1 is repeated later in the week!

I dont like the australian one as much. it goes on for far too long and it takes me AGES to convert from kg to lbs lol!!!!! xx

Haa haa..... I had the calculator out last night converting lbs into stones. :)

The heaviest woment on it was 474lbs which is about 33 stone 8lbs.

YAY my wife recorded it last night and put it on the Sky+ planner so kudos to her cos we normally only catch them halfway through. This will be the first one we have watched from the start :)

Nice one wifey, love ya x x x

Well, after me starting a thread about it yesterday, I went to the pictures last night (now a fully paid up member of Team Jacob) and forgot to Sky+ it :(

Anyone know if it will be repeated? I've checked the Sky website but it's a nightmare to navigate.

I've been watching the Australia one. Am addicted that I've recorded all the programmes so I can sit there on a Sunday and watch the whole lot in one go! LOL

Haha. Me too! I have just finished ploughing through US season 5 (I think) and have Aus season 3 to get through. And now I have started recording the new series. I LOVE this show. It is really motivational.

I downloaded the latest season of Biggest Loser USA a few months back and got highly addicted to it! Spent all night watching it, was really motivational!

It's weird when you see people who were hundred of pounds start to weigh less than you :( xxx

Well, after me starting a thread about it yesterday, I went to the pictures last night (now a fully paid up member of Team Jacob) and forgot to Sky+ it :(

Anyone know if it will be repeated? I've checked the Sky website but it's a nightmare to navigate.

its on sky anytime! i just watched it and cried nearly the whole way through lol! xx

I really enjoyed this season! I wont spil it and give any hints at all, but the winner looked TOTALLY different at the end!

I cried a lot too, especially whenever Abby speaks of her past :( so so so sad.

I couldn't talk my dad into sky+ing it for me :cry:and I cannot fathom that Sky website at all. Apparently it's repeated on Sky Real Lives tomorrow (weds) morning at 10. I shall beg mum to sky+ it for me this time!

Thanks Emma Louise - you are a star!! :)

Biggest Loser!

so - so officially, i am a BL addict, so you can imagine my joy that series 8 is now on Sky on Monday eves!
I recorded it and watched it last night, and ok - so i realise that they take exercise / dieting to extremes (how i'd love to be able to spend all day every day in a gym - id be thin in no time :)) but i have to say, i truly feel inspired by this programme.
How they turn their lives around and lose huge weights, just shows that it can be done!

I will be imagining Jillian yelling at me from now on every time I am in the gym - lol!!!

I am also addicted after only 1 episode!! It spurred me on to get back to the gym and I went last night..... didnt push myself as hard as they did but its a start!!!

Next week its about Healthy Eating as well and its another 2 hours episode!! Mondays nights are sorted for me now :p

I think theres another thread about this in the SW offtopic sub forum. But I agree, its amazing to watch and be inspired by. I am just gutted that this series is only being shown weekly. Been spoilt by the every day episodes.

Back