Biggest Loser...

the biggest loser usa series 8

oh my god, Sky 1 mondays. I couldnt stop crying at Abbie's story.

I couldnt go on if that had been me. what a strong woman.

Boooooooooo hoooooooooo. I don't have Sky !

there's already a thread for this somewhere i think! you can watch it online i think fillymum :) i was crying buckets pretty much the whole way through! missed the episode last night so going to have to catch up, but oh my god what an amazing woman she is!! xx

watched episode 2 last night. great inspiration. If i were Shay though i would concentrate on myself and not worry about Julio. I would love to spend a week with Jillian or Bob. but my ultimate week would be with the Commando. I think he is gorgeous. yum, all man.

Does anyone know where I can watch the ones I've missed online? I'm with Virgin so can't watch them on the sky website.:( I have the series recorded now but missed the first couple.

How can they be upset by "low" numbers? Are they taking the p*$$?? I would be OVER THE MOON!!! :eek:

xx
over the moon i would do a cart wheel on the scales although not a good look for me i love biggest loser

problem i find is i watch the biggest loser and think that constitutes a workout for me lol

problem i find is i watch the biggest loser and think that constitutes a workout for me lol

:8855::8855: me too and to add to that, I usually watch it while stuffing my face with my tea!!

LOL, when my sisters were over we were quite hungover and watching one of those other shows about weight loss, fat families or something? and they were tipping junk food and takeaways into a bath and my sisters looked at each other and then said "I quite fancy a chinese, is there a takeaway open round here"?
:doh:

LOL, when my sisters were over we were quite hungover and watching one of those other shows about weight loss, fat families or something? and they were tipping junk food and takeaways into a bath and my sisters looked at each other and then said "I quite fancy a chinese, is there a takeaway open round here"?
:doh:

Classic. I said to my hubby that i would go on my exercise bike whilst BL is on. Not managed it yet :sigh:

LOL, ok! 2 hours of exercise bike! I will DIE. I shouldnt, because I am a fair bit lighter than most of the contestants, but I guess I can take little breaks and have lots of water to hand!

I still have Mondays to watch..i love it. It is a shame that it is only on once a week, i am sure that the last season was on every night for a few weeks. Totally addictive that way.

I couldn't wait so watched the whole series online. I actually watched the next series first thinking it was this one so went back and watched this. Prefer the next one to this but it's still good.:D

Back