Biggest Loser...

I think it's better to fit your diet / exercise around your normal daily routine rather than spend a few months intensively just focusing on it. After all, you will have to maintain around your normal routine so best get good habits from the start.
I also think that mentally it's a bit unhealthy to think about weight loss all day everyday with no other focus in your day / week.

I reckon us SWers will keep off our losses much more effectively ;) !!

bob harper is a GOD! i love BL and was sad enough to have already watched every series online... still recording this series to watch again though.

I've just had a sneaky peak on the photos on the website and OMG I can't believe the weighloss!
Can anyone tell me how many real weeks is TBL filmed over? It seems an impossible amount to have lost in 12 weeks otherwise (deliberately not spoiling anything for anyone).

I've recorded this so I'm looking forward to it. We've only really watched the Australia BL's before, but they are very inspirational to me. Even my 7-year old loves it, and she even bought the game for the Nintendo DS! :cool:

I realise that the weight loss figures they can get are only possible by burning 2 or 3 thousand extra calories in the gym every day doing 6 hour workouts, which most of us just can't manage, and these workouts are focussed with access to personal trainers, advisors, physios and nutritionists, and therefore it is not realistic to expect the same, however, the show works for me :D

A biggest Loser "week" (I use that term very loosely!!) seems to be about 12 - 14 days in reality. Many past contestants have let slip tabout the time discrepencies.

***MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT***

Abby lost her husband, 5 year old daughter and 2 week old baby son in a car crash about 2 years before they filmed the series.

Just a reminder that Biggest Loser is on
xx

Woo Hoo - watching it now :D

I fancy the pants off Bob :eek:

Yeah, he is a guilty pleasure and a good incentive to tune in ;)
xx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! bless her :(

yipppeee its on now am off to watch :)

***MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT***

Abby lost her husband, 5 year old daughter and 2 week old baby son in a car crash about 2 years before they filmed the series.

I must admit I have wondered................but it's not like it would ever be a problem (chances of meeting etc) :)

:8855:My sister always reckons he's gay but I don't care... he's still hot :eek:

I think it is the tattoo... super sexy to me.

OMG -how long was that girl in hospital for?? It's scarey that just a mile could hospitalise someone :( Don't mean to sound patronising - but, poor thing!!

xx

I wish they wouldn't cry... I'm blubbing now too :(

Im not watching it yet, I am skyplussing, but I am also catching up on the australian version which I have skyplussed most of (we have multiroom, one box is recording the aus series, one the us one, yes, thats HOW addicted I am).

I watched Series 4 of the Aus version first before they showed the one they are showing now ,which is I think Series 3. I cant believe the difference in the Commando. In Series 3, he talks like a normal bloke, and seems fairly conversational, and in Series 4, he is INCREDIBLY annoying, talks super slow, and tries to play "the hard man" so much more. *teehee*

I like him MUCH better in Series 3.

How can they be upset by "low" numbers? Are they taking the p*$$?? I would be OVER THE MOON!!! :eek:

xx

Back