Biggie's on it again! :)

Hi, hope I can join this group! I’m on day two of 3 products a day. Starting weight 16.7 and hoping to lose at least 6 stone 😳 just going to take it a day at a time....!

Welcome Luna!

You can do this.

Why don't you come and join us all on the Exante Christmas Crackers thread, we all update out WI weekly and just have a chit chat.

Today is my 6th WI and I am very happy to report a totally unexpected loss -5.4lbs! :greenapple:
I did not expect this number. Was hoping for a solid 2lbs to be honest. No idea how and why this happened. I didn't do anything different than the previous week when there was no loss at all...so why, no idea. It seems like our bodies do their own way of losing and it's not always as we expect it.
I am very happy and motivated even more!
The only way is just keep going and not giving up because as you can see....if you keep going the pounds will go away sooner or later....just keep going.
To everyone - don't give up, stay on track, keep fighting for yourself!
We can do this together!
:whacky068::whacky068::whacky068::0icanfly:

Thank you Dolly :) I was weighting myself like 6 times this morning haha but yes this is real!

I'm still going strong. TOTM hit hard this week so not sure if there will be any loss but we will see on Wednesday morning. I feel bloated and really fat today eeeh. Off me go to drink more water!
:whacky068: :whacky068:

It's horrid when you feel like that, I'm all crampy including down the back of both my thunder thighs :classic_frown:

We'll get through it!

Just don't give in to the food cravings and be strong.

Week 7 weight in Wednesday and I lost 1.6lbs. I'm down to 254.4lbs today. Someone could say it's only a little, so very little after a week on a diet. But for me it is a great result because this week was not the easy one. My TOTM hit hard, I felt (and still somehow feel) seriously big, bloated and just fat.

I'm not going to let this stupid feelings and sabotaging thoughts to ruin it and I plan to stay on this diet on 100%.

One thing is sure: my weight is going down, I sleep better, I don't snore anymore, walking is easier, clothes are loose. It all goes in the right direction so I'm happy.
Doing this for me only, not for people, so if they don't like it, well, then they can suck it up.
I'm not going to listen to any comments and won't care about judging looks when I go back to work in a bit more than a week. I will just keep going and getting healthier bit by bit.
That's the plan.
I can and will do it! And you guys be better right here with me on the way to happy and healthy!
We Can Do This Together!!!
:whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :0icanfly:

Week 8 weight in and I'm happy to report -1.2lbs. :)
With this hot weather I drink a lot and noticed that my ankles and feet are swollen up. Seems like my body holds on to the liquids. But I'm still shrinking :) so that's what counts. I'm 253.2lbs / 18.08st at the moment and I need -1.2lbs again to reach 2 stones down or even better -1.3 and get into 17s uuuh oooh I want! :)Let's hope for next WI then.

I'm a bit disappointed the weight is falling off so slowly but at the same time I am very happy I keep going and didn't break the diet. Sometimes it is very hard as you all know pretty well.

I can also confirm that than older you get than slower and harder things go. Last time, when I was doing exante, about 9 years ago, I lost 3 stones in 2 months then a stone every next month. Now it's a bit less than two months on and I will hopefully reach the 2 stone loss. So yes, to everyone who is trying, please do it as soon as you can, because after a few years it's going to be much harder and much slower.

Bring it on next week! We can do this guys!
:whacky068::whacky068::scale::0icanfly:

Well done!

It can be a slow journey but the main thing is the weight is coming off and its going to stay off!

You are doing so well and will be in those 17's before you know it.

Thank you, I do hope for next WI :D

2am, can't sleep, keep drinking buckets of water, sweating like a pig, feeling sticky and fat. The temperatures are horrible and the humidity is just too much for me.... I think I'm the only person who absolutely hate Sun and Summer :)
But I'm still going with the diet, being good, not giving up!
:whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068:

I'm the same! Defo prefer winter but I don't know if that's because I have been a fatty for so long so haven't enjoyed wearing nice summer clothes or felt comfortable in the heat.

Next year we will see!

You are doing so well just keep it up.

I'm still pushing thru and being good :)
:whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068:

So it's 10pm and I'm stressed. I placed an order on Exante website at a few minutes before 1pm. It's been 9 hours and my order is still 'proccessing'. Got one email saying thank you for the order blablabla... and nothing more. Normally I get the second email 'dispatched' one after an hour or so. Not this time. I'm just panicking that it somehow got 'stuck' or... I don't know :/
uuuh I want my stuff tomorrow damn, I paid for next day delivery :/

okay, just got txt msg from Hermes that my parcel will be delivered today between 10 and 12. Fingers crossed.
On the flip side, I'm heavily constipated again. uuh :|
As soon as they deliver, I'll go to the town and get some laxatives.
All the exanter problems.... lol :D

Back