Biggirls 30 day shred diary

biggirl86

Postaholic/lurker!
That's it. I'm fed up. I just found out that I didn't get a job (that the hiring manager told me to apply for) and it really has put a downer on my day. I got home from work and cried for a good 20 minutes (calories?):rolleyes:. I was planning on doing the shred tonight but decided against it - Well now I'm revved back up!

I'm gonna run upstairs, put some workout clothes on and do this!

I'll let you know how I did when I finish!

Cat

I did it! I was feeling really light headed towards the end but I made it through! I can honestly say that my legs, shoulders, arms and stomach really felt that. I kind of feel some sort of release after doing it though... I guess I feel better for doing it finally!

So before I did it, I took just a few measurements so I can compare after the 30 days.

Waist - 34.5"
Arm - 12 1/4"
Thigh - 27 1/4"

Hopefully this will make a difference in how I see myself.

Let's see how I feel tomorrow!

Be prepared to hurt tomorrow! But it does get easier, promise! :)

This morning was NOT good! I was aching like a mo'fo'! On my way home from work, I was arguing with myself over whether I should do it tonight or not. I kept telling myself that it's not good to do more when I still ache from the night before.

Anyway - I DID IT! It's a huge achievement for me to do this. It all hurts again, but it will be worth it tomorrow.

I definitely noticed a difference in my endurance. Hopefully I can carry on!:D

Well done you for doing it through the pain...... you really do need to do it every day because a) to get the full benefit and b) it makes the aches and pains go quicker. If you miss a day every time you start 'again' you're pretty much starting back at square 1 = more aches and pains!

You should feel dead proud of yourself :D

How's it going? Are you still shredding? :)

Aww, that's a shame. Hopefully once your shoulder is better you can carry on with it :)

Back