Biggirlsam

Sam, I've just read your diary from the beginning. I am so incredibly chuffed for you - all that you have achieved, standing up for yourself, your size 16s, all of it.

Don't let a day of the week mess you about - woman, you totally rock! :cool:

Morning:) Dq I don't know why but your post had made me leak out of my eyes:). I am so odd but thank you so much I was on a real downer yesterday and it was so nice to come on now and read your lovely post. Thank you.:)
Today is a lot better diet wise- thinking about my first shake of the day and actually looking forward to it now:) Going to wander aroun the site because I actually have the house to myself so for the next hour i'm going to read and read.. Take care everyone and when the going gets tough log on and tell someone and there is help out there:)

Hi everyone this is a hard time for me and I always turn to food when I need help so this is my food= hell does this seem odd. I came on with great intentions of posting and cheering everyone on, and I've just had a call from my uncle to say my mum has been taken back into hospital:( she hasn't had another stroke thankfully but her throat has been burnt by her tablets??? Not really sure whats happened because my uncle is very good at confusing me:(. He said she took her tablets and coughed them up and they have burnt her throat???? I guess he means the bile in her belly burning her throat but to be honest I just don't know.. My family are all there with her and its just a waiting game to find out how she is and i'm normally a calm old bird but when it comes to my mum and daughter I just turn into the opposite- I just have to know everything and yesterday!!! ok going to wander the site and hopefully immerse myself in what others are doing today - hopefully time will pass quickly and they'll let me know soon. Love you mum.

Thank goodness your mum was ok, you are doing so good, size 16, wow, isnt it funny, when we are large, we spend all our times in clothes that are too big or too small, in my case, I would squeeze into small bottoms, and then wear baggy tops to cover the bulges, and then blame it on me having a large chest!!!:eek:

It takes some getting used to wearing clothes that fit, I havent mastered that art yet, I know I am no longer a 16, just, but I cant make myslef buy 14s just yet, how strange am I!!!!!!!!!

Keep going hun, the picked onion disaster was averted, the is someone watching over you!!!

OK panic over I love my uncle but sometimes......... Yes she went to hospital and yes she had a problem swallowing her tablets but she went to hospital because the paramedic couldn't get a blood pressure reading:)... Well now she's on her way back home embarrased but fine and mum I still love you:)

So pleased to hear she's ok Sam, I know you were worried.

Glad she's okay Sam- and just a big well done on getting to day 104-that's absolutely amazing!

I suppose we usually have time to get used to big physical changes, because they happen more gradually- so no wonder you're having to get your head round being a 16 (and by the time you've done that, you'll be a 14!).

Stunning to be the weight you were when you were 12- I suppose it's like a rebirth in a way- or a reentry into adolescence- enjoy it and have fun! (around positive people, not some of the negative nellies it sounds like you work with).

I'm back fron being weighed and oh can I boast!! oh yes I can !!!!! Sam the obese girl and the obese woman and mother and wife is now officially in the "normal" bracket:D :D :D . I now weigh wait for it 11 yes 11 stone and 13lbs- I know its only a pound but you have no idea what this pound means to me!!!!! It means I now weigh less than I did when I was 12 years old:D :D . That was a very long time ago!!!! I love my life right now!! I can honestly say I cannot remember being so proud of me... I have actually achieve something for me - i'm always doing things for others but this time its ALL FOR ME.....

Canireallydothis today you could tempt me with 100 pickled onions and I would say no today :D :D .
Flirty40green eyes Thank you so much we never realise how much they mean to us do we.
Kate f thank you so much its wonderful to know that others are reading and hopefully i'm encouraging some people to keep going. You have lost an amazing amount too keep going and you will soon be there!!
Happy gal :) Thank you so much for your kind words I am floating on air right now...

Everyone keep going its soooo worth it...
One very very happy Sam:D :D :D :D :D

Biggirlsam said:
I'm back fron being weighed and oh can I boast!! oh yes I can !!!!! Sam the obese girl and the obese woman and mother and wife is now officially in the "normal" bracket:D :D :D . I now weigh wait for it 11 yes 11 stone and 13lbs- I know its only a pound but you have no idea what this pound means to me!!!!! It means I now weigh less than I did when I was 12 years old:D :D . That was a very long time ago!!!! I love my life right now!! I can honestly say I cannot remember being so proud of me... I have actually achieve something for me - i'm always doing things for others but this time its ALL FOR ME.....

I long for the day when I step on the scales and Im in the Normal bracket!! Im so glad for you, You must be completely ecstatic!! I suggest you celebrate with a pint of water!! ;)

WOW............... congratulations!! Its such a boost isn't it, reaching a mini target? You've done so well - and you're right, it is for you!

I love reading all the diaries when I'm struggling cos it really helps to know others are the same.

Keep posting, and I'll keep reading xxx

happy gal I was so happy all day it a wonderful experience I honestly can't remenber being so totally happy with myself:)keep going and i'm sure when you get there you will feel the same. We are doing this for us not anyone else....
Moomin mama : thank you so much its great to know that our diaries give some help to others... I read others diaries and I cannot believe how lucky I am some times- they really make you realise we are not alone and we can do this. :)

Ok I was going to post this as a new post because I really didn't want to post this next to my brilliant results yesterday and I started a new thread but to be honest I thought what am I doing??? this is part of my journey so hey here goes!!!
I had wonderful news yesterday and I ommitted something that was not so good. I went into her without a target 3 weeks ago she said my target wasn't realistic and we'd have to set a new one... To be honest at times over the 3 weeks I really felt dreadful without something to look forward to... Well yesterday after I got off the scales with a massive smile it went down hill.We checked her chart and i'm healthy:):) .but she set me a new target- I have been thinking about this for ages and to be honest I wanted 9 stone 7lbs, after she said it was too low I then thought it would be 10stone but omg did she shock me she set my target for 11 stone 7lbs:eek: :eek: :eek: . I just looked at her !!That means in 2 weeks I will stop:eek: . I was in such shock I asked why and she said because my wrists were so small now!!!!! I have always had small wrists and hands and size 10 legs!!! All my weight is from my boobs to my belly!!! she was told this when I first started:( .. All I can think is that she looked at my wrists and thought too thin!!! I I even showed her a photo I had to have taken for my cherry picker liscence and on it my face looks thin and my hands and there to show I never was chubby there... My husband said I should start to buy the lipotrim from the internet but to be honest I don't want that, I want to keep on until I am happy why should I do that!!! I have been in between great joy and great sadness all day... How can she change my target from 9'7lbs to 11'7lbs.... I honestly don't know what to do.. Do I just accept and be pulled off or do I fight her and demand that she set a new target??? Please if anyone reads this let me know what you think...

The cambridge site says
healthy 18.5 to 24.9
overweight 25 to 29.9

I haven't looked into it further yet as still in the obese category

Irene xx

Back