1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Bigmutha Bluffa's Diary day12 of LT

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bigmuthabluffa, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. bigmuthabluffa

bigmuthabluffa Well-Known Member

HI peeps:clap:, so good to see the positive vibe on the site all are really helping each other.:happy036: Well Yesterday was a bad day,:ashamed0005: no I didn't eat but I could have killed the people I saw eating,:badmood: I wasn't hungry but wanted to eat.:eatdrink051:

I suffer from depression and anxiety at times and so out of the blue I can feel low,:grumble: nothing triggers it sometimes just feel that way, I wasn't feeling 100% and I would normally eat,:d'oh: so I think that is why I so desperately wanted food, it is great to have the food taken out of the equation, because although I didn't realise it at the time, today on reflection, I begin to learn about myself and my behaviour and this gives me incentive to carry on as I know I need to break these programmes and habits.:whacky068:

I must go now as I have to cook for the family, I might pop back on later, take care all if not, keep it going, :happy096: